As I mentioned in my "TAT News & Stuff - February 2008", our blog entries are going to be opened up for non-members to read. Here's what I wrote:

You won't often find me asking for your opinion and then going against the majority. But in the case of our blogs, I'm going to do just that.

When I decided to add a blogging platform for TAT's members, it was partially motivated by the Original Content idea... one more reason for visitors to return from time to time. I was really surprised to see that most of you thought the blogs should be viewable by members only. I've tried to accommodate that by having two blogging platforms. But for several reasons, that's not going to work.

So... beginning sometime this month, our blogs will be opened up for the public to read. Non-members won't be able to comment on blogs, but they will be able to read them. I'll give you plenty of notice (at least a week) so those of you who don't want their blog entries available to non-members will have the opportunity to remove them.

This is strictly a business decision and one of those rare times when I'm sure that I'm right and you're wrong.
You'll notice there is one link in the top navigation bar, "Blogs". I've decided to keep the platform we've been using for the "Members Blogs" as opposed to the "Public Blogs" platform.

These blog entries will remain viewable by members only until Sunday, February 24th, at which time I'll open them up for guests to read. If you have any entries that you don't want readable by guests, you have a week to remove them.

For those of you who have been waiting for this change before writing your blog entires... now's the time!!