Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Re: Day 7 Men's Pick: Aus Open SP

Quote Originally Posted by wycombe7 View Post
    Hmmm. Tough choice time. I've already had Kohlschreiber (I wish I had that back!).

Gasquet is the obvious choice, but something makes me think he'll either lose or go past the winner of the Davy v Youzhny match.

There are too many people left in this pool - so it's time to do something silly.

Thus I'll take NIEMINEN, Jarkko (even though I think he'll lose), and hope that he can pull an upset.

(It's also fun to root for the underdog against a large group of people!)
    I am in the same boat as you (i.e. having already used Kohlschreiber but not Nieminen) and actually gave the Finn serious consideration - in fact I think he's got the slight edge in this match based on their H2H, although the German has obviously improved of late and is in great form. However, I don't have the balls to make such a gutsy pick at this point but best of luck to those who do - especially as they'll be taking out a significant portion of the remaining SP field...

FT

Whew got scared about missing out due to earkly start. Hate taking a guy off biggest career win and Never thought day 7 would feature a me taking Philipp Kohlschreiber let alone a bandwagon pick but that's what is the German please Philipp Kohlschreiber

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

I'm missing a few people. Shame at this point.

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

OK. This day 7 thread is officially closed.

Good luck!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910