Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Run to the ATP Masters 2008- Overview

Think that you can master the Masters Race? Then join in our second year of the "Run to the Masters" 2008 contest.

Using your prediction scores from the tournaments in the race including the majors and the ATP Masters series events throughout the year, the best 8 advance to predict the end of the year masters event!

The winner of the year end tournament will be crowned TAT Masters Champion for 2008!

(Due to the round robin nature of the year end tournament, it will have a slightly different scoring system.)

Events included in the Run to the Masters 2008

Australian Open
    Indian Wells
    Miami
    Monte Carlo
    Roma
    Hamburg
    French Open
    Wimbledon
    Toronto
    Cincinnati
    US Open
    Madrid
    Paris

And......

the Tennis Masters Cup/World Tour Final-for the final 8 that qualify!

We had a lot of fun last year and we hope that you'll be in it to win it this year!

Also join us for the new WTA version of this contest "Race to YEC."

Please note: this contest is open only to those that currently participate in the year long Prediction Contests!

Re: Run to the ATP Masters 2008- Overview

I was exuberant in the other thread, so it would be unfair of me not to say something nice in this one.

STOKED!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    I was exuberant in the other thread, so it would be unfair of me not to say something nice in this one.

STOKED!
    You are one of the "medalists" from the last one. Just don't forget about your predictions in the regular weekly contest thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GVGirl View Post
    You are one of the "medalists" from the last one. Just don't forget about your predictions in the regular weekly contest thread.
    And I fully intend on defending my "points" and getting another medal. Bring it on, bitches! I will predict you into the ground.

(I never knew Fantasy Tennis trash talk could be so fun.)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    And I fully intend on defending my "points" and getting another medal. Bring it on, bitches! I will predict you into the ground.

(I never knew Fantasy Tennis trash talk could be so fun.)
    OK it looks like we need to start a "Trash Talk Lounge" thread with these contests.