Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Miami 2009- TAT Tailgate?

And for the TAT Dinner Afterparty, I have cousins who are bartenders in Miami .
    It's hard out here for a Zuz.

Quote Originally Posted by oohsalmon View Post
    Good to know!

We first expect you to post cousin photos in the "Pictures of Us" thread. Your cousins need to pass the TAT Cute Inspections.

BTW- especially with today's posts, your avatar gets my Biggest for today.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

Hmm...this is something I'll need to look into. How 'bout qualies? On the off-chance that Zuzana is still outside the top five come June.
    Qualies are not played at Wimbledon
    Roger forever

Quote Originally Posted by nelslus View Post
    We first expect you to post cousin photos in the "Pictures of Us" thread. Your cousins need to pass the TAT Cute Inspections.

BTW- especially with today's posts, your avatar gets my Biggest for today.
    I'll look for a photo, but I warn you that they're not your gender of preference.

And I'm glad you appreciate the Courtney I wish I coulda found a picture of her that showed more of the whites of her eyes, because that's all I see when I look at her.

Quote Originally Posted by suliso View Post
    Qualies are not played at Wimbledon
    Right, but they're somewhere in the London area, yes? I'm blanking on the name of the place they're held.

I'll look for a photo, but I warn you that they're not your gender of preference.

And I'm glad you appreciate the Courtney I wish I coulda found a picture of her that showed more of the whites of her eyes, because that's all I see when I look at her.
    You better tell them to BUTCH IT UP, STAT.

Re: Courtney- hey, she has that constantly-perturbed look on her face that we've all grown to love, so it's all good.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

Right, but they're somewhere in the London area, yes? I'm blanking on the name of the place they're held.
    That would be Roehampton.

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I love the idea of a roving Tailgate each year. I don't pretend to know anything about the Miami area, but would be happy to help with this gathering in 2009.

I'd invite all who are coming to Indian Wells in 2008 to check out the latest info in that thread under TAT Events, and to put Miami 2009 on their calendars.

S

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I'm definitely planning on Miami '09. I was going to go this year until Tailgate West was born.

Hello all...I'm mostly a lurker, but some of you may remember me from information I posted from Legg Mason.

I will be going to Miami for the Sony Ericsson tournament *this* year, 2008, on Thur, Fri, and Sat of the first week...I'd be happy to share my photos and thoughts from those days when I return.
    Fortune favors the brave.

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Hello all...I'm mostly a lurker, but some of you may remember me from information I posted from Legg Mason.

I will be going to Miami for the Sony Ericsson tournament *this* year, 2008, on Thur, Fri, and Sat of the first week...I'd be happy to share my photos and thoughts from those days when I return.
    Hi, Topaz! Certainly remember your DC reports. Will love to see your stuff on Miami! You can do it as a blog in our blog section (see link above), or as a thread, if you prefer.

Have fun there!

Roehampton

Never mind, nelslus beat me to it.

I should possibly/maybe/probably graduate by Miami 2009, so maybe that can be my grad present to myself.
    Last edited by JTContinental; 03-10-2008 at 07:52 AM.
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post

Excellent!

Will you attend Miami next year as well?

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm8 View Post
    Hi, Topaz! Certainly remember your DC reports. Will love to see your stuff on Miami! You can do it as a blog in our blog section (see link above), or as a thread, if you prefer.

Have fun there!
    Ah yes, I see you have added that feature! That may be a good way to put everything in one place.

I'm so excited...I want to go NOW...even though if I do, there really won't be much going on! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by GVGirl View Post
    Excellent!

Will you attend Miami next year as well?
    I hope to! Actually, by summer of 09 (a bit late for the tournament, I know) I hope to be living down there as well! *crossing fingers*
    Fortune favors the brave.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast