Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

NFL Suicide Pool Week 12--The Dynamic Duo

Men, There are three Thursday games this week. My apologies for not getting the thread started a bit earlier. I forgot it was Thanksgiving week. Anyway, you guys will now be pm'ing me the picks. And I will post the picks to the thread after the deadline has passed. The deadline will still be 1pm ET on Sunday.

But if you want to pick any of the Thursday games, the deadline for those games will be 12:30pm ET Thursday.

doublefaulter69----- Seattle---Chicago---NY Jets---Dallas---Indianapolis---San Diego---New Orleans---NY Giants---Cleveland---Buffalo---Green Bay

Moose----- Seattle---Denver---Baltimore---Indianapolis---Tennessee---Jacksonville---New Orleans---NY Giants---Pittsburgh---Green Bay---Philadelphia

Week 12
    THU, NOV 22 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION

Green Bay at Detroit 12:30 PM
    NY Jets at Dallas 4:15 PM
    Indianapolis at Atlanta 8:15 PM

SUN, NOV 25 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
    Seattle at St. Louis 1:00 PM
    Minnesota at NY Giants 1:00 PM
    Buffalo at Jacksonville 1:00 PM
    New Orleans at Carolina 1:00 PM
    Washington at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM
    Houston at Cleveland 1:00 PM
    Tennessee at Cincinnati 1:00 PM
    Oakland at Kansas City 1:00 PM
    San Francisco at Arizona 4:05 PM
    Baltimore at San Diego 4:15 PM
    Denver at Chicago 4:15 PM
    Philadelphia at New England 8:15 PM

MON, NOV 26 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
    Miami at Pittsburgh 8:30 PM
    ADAM Member

Re: NFL Suicide Pool Week 12--The Dynamic Duo

I forgot to post before I went out today!!! But Moose is safe with Dallas today. Never in doubt.

doublefaulter has chosen Pittsburgh, though he can still change if he chooses to do so for any reason as long as the change is made before 1pm ET Sunday.
    ADAM Member

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

good thing no one took the Cardinals, or the NY Giants. In the Football SP I play here in Philly, we lost over 50% of the remaining players from those two games. From a start of 16,000+ players at the beginning of the season, we're down to under 100 players left, with 5 weeks left in the season.
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

I would've strongly considered Arizona, but I think I still had Pittsburgh left and that matchup would've been too good not to take. Imagine throwing 480 yards and losing.

doublefaulter eeks out a 3-0 victory to keep the battle going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ADAM Member