Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Re: Winners - Run to the Masters 2007

Quote Originally Posted by bea26 View Post
    Don't ruin this for the children.
    The Beaverhausen Christmas postcard? You should ask Mommy about your little brother on the bottom left. Is that why Daddy left?

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm8 View Post
    The Beaverhausen Christmas postcard? You should ask Mommy about your little brother on the bottom left. Is that why Daddy left?
    Just what are you implying?

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

You cost me MY medal last week. Watch your back, Wonder Slag. Reeow!

I think Cheetah ranks up there as lamest archenemy alongside Manta Ray (who was Aquaman's).

And the Medal Defender does not create points where no points are due ... just sees to it that no points are wrongfully denied. And we can't have catfight anyway, because ... you're not even playing Palm Springs this weekend.

M.D.

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Wherever tryanny strikes, the Medal Defender will be there to ensure that Truth, Justice, and the TAT Way will triumph!
    Your avatar and sig!

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Quick Words Champion, Yeti Sports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aedra1119 View Post
    Your avatar and sig!
    Jeez, I just now saw the sig! LOL!

Dry
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

I think Cheetah ranks up there as lamest archenemy alongside Manta Ray (who was Aquaman's).

And the Medal Defender does not create points where no points are due ... just sees to it that no points are wrongfully denied. And we can't have catfight anyway, because ... you're not even playing Palm Springs this weekend.

M.D.
    My back is so blown out it's not even funny. I did Bollettieri's for a week and it literally maimed me. But I'm on the mend, so I'll be back to swap my runner-up trophy for the bigger ashtray. Be warned, thanks to Nick and my new racquet you'll get no moonballs from me.

(and it was Black Manta - sheesh, no respect)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aedra1119 View Post
    Your avatar and sig!
    ROFL Aedra, I did not notice until you pointed out the sig. Love it Scotty!!!

Foxy
    A. D. A. M. MEMBER FOR LIFE
    --------------------------------------------------
    I am not ashamed of Gospel of Jesus Christ!

If It Doesn't Matter What You Believe, Then It Doesn't Matter If You Believe At All...I Choose To Believe In My GOD

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

My back is so blown out it's not even funny. I did Bollettieri's for a week and it literally maimed me. But I'm on the mend, so I'll be back to swap my runner-up trophy for the bigger ashtray. Be warned, thanks to Nick and my new racquet you'll get no moonballs from me.

(and it was Black Manta - sheesh, no respect)
    Sorry to hear about your back. I was thinking of visiting Bolletieris or Hopman/Saddlebrooke one of these days. Perhaps just before the rumored Tailgate at Miami in 2009?

Not sorry about Black Manta. Wasn't there also a Black Lightning? Though he was a super hero, like me, not a super villain, like you.

M.D.

Sorry to hear about your back. I was thinking of visiting Bolletieris or Hopman/Saddlebrooke one of these days. Perhaps just before the rumored Tailgate at Miami in 2009?

Not sorry about Black Manta. Wasn't there also a Black Lightning? Though he was a super hero, like me, not a super villain, like you.

M.D.
    Bollettieris was great. I even got to ice my back while watching Vaidisova do her conditioning. She actually smiles while working out. Who does that?
    If you're going to go, avoid August as it was so honking hot and humid that someone literally dropped during the afternoon session. I think she was just a quitter though.

Medal Defender is accepting donations? Well then...

A bronze medal from M.D.'s conquests in Red China would totally pull together the ensemble.
    It's hard out here for a Zuz.

Quote Originally Posted by oohsalmon View Post
    Medal Defender is accepting donations? Well then...

A bronze medal from M.D.'s conquests in Red China would totally pull together the ensemble.
    $$$ donations. Unless we can melt it for dough, cough up some coinage. For the children blah blah blah.

Really, I thought this fundraiser would be a slam dunk. Am I the only one who wants to see GV in a bustier?

$$$ donations. Unless we can melt it for dough, cough up some coinage. For the children blah blah blah.

Really, I thought this fundraiser would be a slam dunk. Am I the only one who wants to see GV in a bustier?
    You guys are killing me!

If the US wins the Davis Cup and I get invited to Andy's party and after parties well........

we shall see.....

Quote Originally Posted by GVGirl View Post
    You guys are killing me!

If the US wins the Davis Cup and I get invited to Andy's party and after parties well........

we shall see.....
    When I get pledges of a thousand dollars and line up some pathetic looking children, I want to see you look them in their saucer eyes and say they'll just have to eat some other time.

When I get pledges of a thousand dollars and line up some pathetic looking children, I want to see you look them in their saucer eyes and say they'll just have to eat some other time.
    Oh, bea, for crying out loud, learn some compassion.

We could at least feed some screaming baby seals to the pathetic little children (although to add to the entertainment value we must insist that the little tykes take bites out of the screaming baby seals while they are still alive, and of course, still screaming.)

Survival of the fittest ROCKS! NEXT on the TAT Discovery Channel.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123