Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

    Kirkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    37,746
    Blog Entries
    10

    Scores reset and 5 new games

    The scores have been reset in preparation for November Arcade Addicts. Plus, we have 5 new games!
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

  2. #2

    Re: Scores reset and 5 new games

    Umm...

    I can't speak for Cribbage out of sheer ignorance, but...

    These games are absolutely phenomenal!

    The word games are especially awesome because they don't get old because of infinite permutations and such. I'm already looking forward to fending off attackers on those two games.

    Thanks Koffie and Kirkus for your work with these!

    And if somehow Flash Golf could survive that would be cool...or even just a link to where it's hosted elsewhere...
    It's hard out here for a Zuz.

  3. #3

    Re: Scores reset and 5 new games

    Hooray! The new games look like fun...can't wait to try them.
    This is not the bouquet you toss

  4. #4

    Re: Scores reset and 5 new games

    Quote Originally Posted by oohsalmon View Post
    Umm...

    I can't speak for Cribbage out of sheer ignorance, but...

    These games are absolutely phenomenal!

    The word games are especially awesome because they don't get old because of infinite permutations and such. I'm already looking forward to fending off attackers on those two games.

    Thanks Koffie and Kirkus for your work with these!

    And if somehow Flash Golf could survive that would be cool...or even just a link to where it's hosted elsewhere...
    Glad you like the new stuff, and I hope the rest does too

    As for Flash Golf: one of the two golf games WILL go at the end of this month. It depends on which one the arcade players prefer. Flash Golf, should that be the one to go, is available on several other websites, so if needed, a link can easily be provided!
    Coach Marion, at your service!

  5. #5
    Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

    Awards Showcase

    dryrunguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    South Central PA
    Posts
    53,195
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Scores reset and 5 new games

    I can't figure out the new golf game... In fact, I haven't been able to figure out any of the new games. But give me time.

    Dry
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

  6. #6
    World of Venus Member Foxykhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    St. Kitts, W. I. aka World of Venus
    Posts
    9,525
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Scores reset and 5 new games

    I love the Yeti 1 Greece (Smack the Penguin) game but I hate the fact that I have to type in my name everytime. I also love the Word game, but the others I don't play so.

    Thanks Koffie, Kirkus and whoever eles is responsible.

    Foxy
    A. D. A. M. MEMBER FOR LIFE
    --------------------------------------------------
    I am not ashamed of Gospel of Jesus Christ!

    If It Doesn't Matter What You Believe, Then It Doesn't Matter If You Believe At All...I Choose To Believe In My GOD

  7. #7
    Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

    morct's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    7,742
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Scores reset and 5 new games

    Help!

    When I get to level 5 on the scrabble game I get caught out with a bomb that won't go away even when I use it in a word - so it goes to the bottom and my game is over.

    Ideas anyone??

  8. #8
    Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

    Kirkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    37,746
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Scores reset and 5 new games

    Quote Originally Posted by morct View Post
    Help!

    When I get to level 5 on the scrabble game I get caught out with a bomb that won't go away even when I use it in a word - so it goes to the bottom and my game is over.

    Ideas anyone??
    Lone-star was just saying the same thing to me last night.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

  9. #9

    Re: Scores reset and 5 new games

    You have to use a word that is at least as long as the little number in the bomb tile--either a 3, 4, or the occasional devilish 5--to defuse it.

    That should solve it
    It's hard out here for a Zuz.

  10. #10

    Re: Scores reset and 5 new games

    I love the new Cribbage game...a vast improvement.

    Thanks, guys!
    This is not the bouquet you toss

  11. #11
    Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

    morct's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    7,742
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Scores reset and 5 new games

    Quote Originally Posted by oohsalmon View Post
    You have to use a word that is at least as long as the little number in the bomb tile--either a 3, 4, or the occasional devilish 5--to defuse it.

    That should solve it
    Thanks Mr. Salmon!

  12. #12

    Re: Scores reset and 5 new games

    love the new games!

  13. #13
    Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

    Kirkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    37,746
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Scores reset and 5 new games

    Let me say that the Arcade Boss, Mr. Oploskoffie gets full credit for the new games. He's been a-huntin' high and low for some fun, quality games for us.

    Thanks, Mr. O!!
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

  14. #14
    Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

    Awards Showcase

    dryrunguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    South Central PA
    Posts
    53,195
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Scores reset and 5 new games

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post
    Let me say that the Arcade Boss, Mr. Oploskoffie gets full credit for the new games. He's been a-huntin' high and low for some fun, quality games for us.

    Thanks, Mr. O!!
    As always, Mr. Koffie has demonstrated that, whatever the task, he'll get it done with resounding success. Now if I can just figure out these new little buggers...

    Dry
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

  15. #15

    Re: Scores reset and 5 new games

    Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    As always, Mr. Koffie has demonstrated that, whatever the task, he'll get it done with resounding success. Now if I can just figure out these new little buggers...

    Dry
    For those that may be fooled by his supposed confoundedness, to Dry "figure out" means "get all-time high score in".
    It's hard out here for a Zuz.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •