Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31

    Re: Questions about 20 Questions - 2007 YEC

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    well you could get another one, if you'd answer my REAL 20Q question.

    S
    I will, in my next post
    It's hard out here for a Zuz.

  2. #32

    Re: Questions about 20 Questions - 2007 YEC

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    So the Tuesday schedule of play is up, but are we going to know in advance the order in which the round robin matches are gonna happen?

    The tourney site keeps acting like the 'draw' has been released, but they're not really keeping the players in suspense as to, say, which night Serena and Justine play each other?

    I do not like unreleased draws.
    Not in my house. Not with a mouse.
    Not on a box. Not with a fox.

    And I do not like Sunday starts.
    I do not like them, salmon-you-are.
    We do not know in advance the schedule, which annoys me as it's something I'd thought we'd see once the draw was released.

    As this pertains to Question #16, I guess you'll just have to use your imagination. 50/50, anyhow.
    It's hard out here for a Zuz.

  3. #33

    Re: Questions about 20 Questions - 2007 YEC

    Here's how it's gonna work if Bartoli subs for Serena:

    Anyone who picked Serena to win the whole thing will have their answer switched to Serena. The French flag is also red, white, and blue, so you should be safe there. However, I can't give credit to anyone who said that the winner's last name would end in a consonant if indeed Bartoli wins.

    Any other questions on this?
    It's hard out here for a Zuz.

  4. #34
    Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

    Awards Showcase

    Scotty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Alameda, CA
    Posts
    11,893
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Questions about 20 Questions - 2007 YEC

    Quote Originally Posted by oohsalmon View Post
    Here's how it's gonna work if Bartoli subs for Serena:

    Anyone who picked Serena to win the whole thing will have their answer switched to Serena. The French flag is also red, white, and blue, so you should be safe there. However, I can't give credit to anyone who said that the winner's last name would end in a consonant if indeed Bartoli wins.

    Any other questions on this?
    Clearly salmon does better when he doesn't stop chatting at night to sleep. And I guess we can't pretend the sub's name is Maid Marion, which does end in a consonant.

    That said, if Bartoli wins the whole YEC, I'll eat my hat.
    On camera.
    With KC Masterpiece Barbecue sauce.

    S

  5. #35

    Re: Questions about 20 Questions - 2007 YEC

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Clearly salmon does better when he doesn't stop chatting at night to sleep. And I guess we can't pretend the sub's name is Maid Marion, which does end in a consonant.

    That said, if Bartoli wins the whole YEC, I'll eat my hat.
    On camera.
    With KC Masterpiece Barbecue sauce.

    S
    Speaking of hats...this gives Bartoli a chance to wear one.
    It's hard out here for a Zuz.

  6. #36
    Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

    Awards Showcase

    Scotty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Alameda, CA
    Posts
    11,893
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Questions about 20 Questions - 2007 YEC

    Quote Originally Posted by oohsalmon View Post
    Speaking of hats...this gives Bartoli a chance to wear one.
    ooh, that's good, because I picked 5 would. And so far, only Justine and Dani have come through on that front.

    Maybe they'll turn up the lights later in the week?

    S

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •