Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Re: What does your username mean?

Mahmud is my Name and 29 is my class Roll.

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Well, Krutin is my first name. It's Sanskrit so even among Indians it is not a common name at all. I've heard of others being named Krutin but I myself have never met another Krutin.

In Hinduism, your birthday determines the three or four letters your name can begin with. My parents were huge Kennedy freaks (yes, I was born in the 60's) and I was very close to being named Kennedy. Imagine meeting an Indian fellow whose name was Kennedy. Mercifully I was spared.

Oddly enough, on all other sites I use a different screen name derived from the first initials of my family members. When I stumbled on to TAT I immediately got a sense of belonging and didn't feel a need to be anonymous.
    I've never read through this thread before. This was the most confusing message until I figured out you must be able to change your username somehow!

Edit: Also, my last name is Wood and Woody has been my nickname since university.
    Last edited by Woody; 07-26-2013 at 03:21 PM.
    I put in the work and wanted it so badly but this guy is the best for a reason. He is such a complete player ... maybe I'll just punch him or something, I don't know. - Andy Roddick

Woody got his nickname because there's a snake in his boot. Also, because somebody poisoned the water hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I've never read through this thread before. This was the most confusing message until I figured out you must be able to change your username somehow!

Edit: Also, my last name is Wood and Woody has been my nickname since university.
    I had always assumed it was because you were part of an 11-time grand slam winning doubles team.
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    Woody got his nickname because there's a snake in his boot. Also, because somebody poisoned the water hole.
    I've used this joke before.

Still, high five!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie181 View Post
    I've used this joke before.

Still, high five!
    It's my go-to salutation back in the days of a thriving TATchat. Anytime he popped in I'd use a Toy Story quote.
    FYI, my handle is due to my STARRING role as Charlie Brown in high school. I was 13, a year younger than other freshman, but nabbed the lead thanks to my incredible acting talent. It had nothing to do with being short and pudgy at the time, having the exact physique of the comic strip boy.
    Jessie's handle was born back when he was a friend, a good friend of mine. But lately somethin's changed that is hard to define. Jessie's got himself a girl, and I wanna make her mine. AND SHE'S WATCHIN' HIM THOSE EYEEEEES....

haha, me too. I'm sur we've tag-teamed him at some point
    ::::
    :::::::::
    I remember that! Yeah, totally nothing to do with that. Pure talent, there, mate.
    :::::
    :::::::::
    "Watching him those eyes" indeed
    Not "with"; no, not at all.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011