Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Exclamation BBC Tennis News Feed

The BBC Tennis News Feed is now being pulled into our home page and will stay there, EVEN DURING TOURNAMENTS!. But it's not viewable anywhere on the forum. So, if you want the current tennis headlines the home page is the place to go. But if you're watching a delayed match/tournament -- stay away.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Re: BBC Tennis News Feed

That works. Stuff gets reported in the forum by members much faster than the BBC anyway.

Dry
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Might you want to put recent forum posts above the BBC feed, Kirkus? It seems like the recent forum posts are more important, at least IMHO.
    It's hard out here for a Zuz.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oohsalmon View Post
    Might you want to put recent forum posts above the BBC feed, Kirkus? It seems like the recent forum posts are more important, at least IMHO.
    I actually want the BBC feed on top because I think visitors might be more inclined to return to the home page if they can get quick updated tennis news. The more they return the more they might want to check out the rest of TAT, namely our forum.

But your suggestion did make me realize that the Current Discussions were lost under the BBC feed, so I cut the feed down to four headlines in order to move the Current Discussions block up where it's more visible.

Thanks oohsalmon!
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.