Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 54 of 54
  1. #46
    Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

    Awards Showcase

    aedra1119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,651
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Predictions: Week of 09/10/07

    Quote Originally Posted by jjnow View Post
    Can we start over?

    jj
    I second that motion!

  2. #47
    SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

    Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Phoenixville PA
    Posts
    39,136
    Blog Entries
    28

    Re: Predictions: Week of 09/10/07

    MEMO

    To: Bea
    From: Moose
    Date: 9/14/07
    Re: WTA Bali


    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

  3. #48
    Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

    Awards Showcase

    123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Quick Words Champion, Yeti Sports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    South Central PA
    Posts
    52,296
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Predictions: Week of 09/10/07

    You guys aren't doing as badly as you think... Everyone is getting kicked in the teeth in at least one event. Everyone has lost at least one predicted winner, though yes, an usually large number already have lost all three. But still, it's not really as bad as y'all think.

    Dry
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

  4. #49

    Re: Predictions: Week of 09/10/07

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    MEMO

    To: Bea
    From: Moose
    Date: 9/14/07
    Re: WTA Bali


    To: Moose
    From: Bea
    Date: 9/14/07
    Re: WTA Bali


  5. #50
    Grand Slam Champion jjnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,115

    Re: Predictions: Week of 09/10/07

    At least Hantuchova is still alive. But who cares about predictions when Lindsay is playing?

    Last night I was thinking about how all of us (except m8) predicted Jelena to beat Serena in Melbourne earlier this year. I drew a connection and had an odd "OMG, Lindsay will win!" moment.

    jj
    Blue Steel

  6. #51
    Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

    Awards Showcase

    mmmm8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New York, New York, United States
    Posts
    51,121

    Re: Predictions: Week of 09/10/07

    Quote Originally Posted by jjnow View Post
    At least Hantuchova is still alive. But who cares about predictions when Lindsay is playing?

    Last night I was thinking about how all of us (except m8) predicted Jelena to beat Serena in Melbourne earlier this year. I drew a connection and had an odd "OMG, Lindsay will win!" moment.

    jj
    WOW, you remember things like that? I have to check MY OWN predictions daily to see whom I picked to WIN the event this week.


  7. #52
    Grand Slam Champion jjnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,115

    Re: Predictions: Week of 09/10/07

    Quote Originally Posted by mmmm8 View Post
    WOW, you remember things like that? I have to check MY OWN predictions daily to see whom I picked to WIN the event this week.
    I remember that because you were the only person. There was even a brief discussion after the match when you asked people why they were so surprised. You said something like "She is Serena, guys."

    I can remember all that, but honestly have no idea what I had for dinner on Monday.
    Blue Steel

  8. #53
    SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

    Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Phoenixville PA
    Posts
    39,136
    Blog Entries
    28

    Re: Predictions: Week of 09/10/07

    Mr Kofie was the only person who correctly put Robredo into the finals. And just as impressive, MysterX and Charlie had faith in Gonzo to revive his career this week.
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

  9. #54

    Re: Predictions: Week of 09/10/07

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Mr Kofie was the only person who correctly put Robredo into the finals. And just as impressive, MysterX and Charlie had faith in Gonzo to revive his career this week.
    I'm in the toilet.

    Still!
    TIHBS TIHBW

    Avatar --> Politician 1: Philosopher King

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •