Agree Agree:  8
Likes Likes:  10
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 227424849505152

Re: CFB THREAD CFB THREAD CFB THREAD CFB THREAD

Big 10 was feeling left out

SportsCenter
    @SportsCenter

Breaking: The Ohio State-Maryland game scheduled for Saturday has been cancelled due to an elevated number of COVID-19 cases within the Maryland program.

Herm Edwards tested positive for covid. Several ASU state players also tested positive. They are below the threshold prompting a cancellation of the ASU vs. Cal game.

UCLA vs. Utah also cancelled after Utah fell below the threshold for minimum players following positive tests and contact tracing.

BUT, Pac 10 rules in effect (Big Ten just passed similar rules) that allow for a reschedule when two teams' games get cancelled in the same week but they are still medically eligible. The new game is allowed to go forward even if they've already played this season.

So, UCLA vs. Cal will take place this Sunday at the Rose Bowl at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT. Broadcast will be on FS1 if you want to watch.

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

My wolverines are a huge mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by omess View Post
    My wolverines are a huge mess
    Correct. And yet, probably an understatement.

Good lord. Clemson vs. FSU got cancelled this morning. Kickoff was supposed to be at Noon. What are we doing here guys?

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    Good lord. Clemson vs. FSU got cancelled this morning. Kickoff was supposed to be at Noon. What are we doing here guys?
    That is a very good question.
    “No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up.” – Lily Tomlin.

Nick Saban tested positive and seemingly won't be able to get it changed to a negative and claim a false positive this time to get to the game because he's got mild symptoms.

Oklahoma vs. West Virginia has been postponed because of positives and contact tracing at OU

Kentucky vs. Florida is still on. But just barely, Kentucky is down 18 players and 10 staff members and can't lose anymore. I mean...

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 227424849505152