Agree Agree:  5
Likes Likes:  8
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 12345671328 ... LastLast

Re: CFB THREAD CFB THREAD CFB THREAD CFB THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post
    I'm not allowed to participate in this thread based on my teams record
    Yes you can! Support your team! Besides, we need someone to make fun of

So who is your team anyway?
    It ain't what you eat but how you chew it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastien447 View Post
    Yah man! Tress won't let the troops overlook Illinois. This could be the Buckeyes' toughest game of the year.
    Puhleez.

Go Blue.
    It's hard out here for a Zuz.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Asteroids Champion, 123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Slingo Para-Dice Champion, Quick Words Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oohsalmon View Post
    Puhleez.

Go Blue.
    Bleh.... Muck Fichigan.

Dry

Puhleez.

Go Blue.
    You're going to have to face this fact. Tress has Carr's number. We had to face the fact that Cooper just didn't understand THE game. He was fired and Carr will be too.

Meatchicken at Wisky tomorrow oohsalmon! Nervous?

Meatchicken at Wisky tomorrow oohsalmon! Nervous?
    "Meatchicken" sounds like a former OSU player trying to repeat an order back to a customer once McDonald's finally gave him a job.

I'm not nervous. This game actually isn't that important for us. Even if we lose, we still win the Big Ten if we beat y'all next week. So I'm kinda meh about it.

Nervous about Illinois? Your ****eyes only beat 'em by seven last year, putting up only seventeen points, and that was with a way more loaded offense. Unimpressive.
    It's hard out here for a Zuz.

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Yes you can! Support your team! Besides, we need someone to make fun of

So who is your team anyway?

If you could pick any team this year that you would not want to be a fan of...who would it be? That's my team...

Yes this is definitely the year to make fun.

"Meatchicken" sounds like a former OSU player trying to repeat an order back to a customer once McDonald's finally gave him a job.

I'm not nervous. This game actually isn't that important for us. Even if we lose, we still win the Big Ten if we beat y'all next week. So I'm kinda meh about it.

Nervous about Illinois? Your ****eyes only beat 'em by seven last year, putting up only seventeen points, and that was with a way more loaded offense. Unimpressive.
    Ooooooh baby! That's the kind of smack I'm used to over on the Buckeye board, not used to getting smacked around by the genteel tennis fans, NICE!

But you're not much of a meatchicken fan if you don't care if your team wins or loses. Me, my heart was ripped out yesterday. The Illini played one hell of a game though. Kudos to them. Now it's time to get ready to smack ttun around again! GO BUCKEYES!!!
    Last edited by Sebastien447; 11-11-2007 at 10:12 AM.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Asteroids Champion, 123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Slingo Para-Dice Champion, Quick Words Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ooooooh baby! That's the kind of smack I'm used to over on the Buckeye board, not used to getting smacked around by the genteel tennis fans, NICE!

But you're not much of a meatchicken fan if you don't care if your team wins or loses. Me, my heart was ripped out yesterday. The Illini played one hell of a game though. Kudos to them. Now it's time to get ready to smack ttun around again!
    I'm too depressed, Sebs... The only good news is that they still have a shot at a national title game... But the fact that they faltered late in the season rather than earlier is probably going to be their death knell.

Dry

If you could pick any team this year that you would not want to be a fan of...who would it be? That's my team...

Yes this is definitely the year to make fun.
    Ouch! Notre Dame! They've really destroyed that team, firing Willingham after only three years. They're getting what they deserve after that idiotic manoeuvre.

Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    I'm too depressed, Sebs... The only good news is that they still have a shot at a national title game... But the fact that they faltered late in the season rather than earlier is probably going to be their death knell.

Dry
    Sorry man, but there's no way we have a shot at the NC game. The Buckeyes have received no respect at all this year, and like you said, it's a late season loss. We might fall out of the top 10. It's not right but we WILL beat that team up north and go to a BCS bowl and WIN!

Sorry man, but there's no way we have a shot at the NC game. The Buckeyes have received no respect at all this year, and like you said, it's a late season loss. We might fall out of the top 10. It's not right but we WILL beat that team up north and go to a BCS bowl and WIN!
    We're #7 in The USA Today poll, ahead of only one other legit one loss team (AZ St) ... better than I thought it would be.

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

They still need all but one of LSU, Oregon, and all 3 Big 12 teams to lose to make it I think - a big win over Michigan could put them ahead of West Virginia.

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Ouch! Notre Dame! They've really destroyed that team, firing Willingham after only three years. They're getting what they deserve after that idiotic manoeuvre.

Yup, you guessed correctly...worst season ever, officially! They might not even beat a 1-9 Duke team next week. Lucky UCLA had an off day and they got the 1 win. Firing Wilingham was dumb...as would be firing Weis...they have to give their guys a chance to get their people in place. Since's he's alum...I see him getting 1 more year.

Yup, you guessed correctly...worst season ever, officially! They might not even beat a 1-9 Duke team next week. Lucky UCLA had an off day and they got the 1 win. Firing Wilingham was dumb...as would be firing Weis...they have to give their guys a chance to get their people in place. Since's he's alum...I see him getting 1 more year.
    Well, good luck getting out of that 10 year contract. Who's in charge up there? It really is laughable.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 12345671328 ... LastLast