Agree Agree:  3
Likes Likes:  35
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678142954 ... LastLast

Re: You know you're a tennis fan if...

Quote Originally Posted by oohsalmon View Post
    63. You couldn't get time off for the Legg Mason Tennis Classic...so you give your two weeks notice.
    No you didn't quit your job, did you?

64. You have a coutdown to the US Open.

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

65. Your 5 year old daughter recognizes your favourite players on TV and joins you in cheering them on!

66. You have links to TVKOO, Sopcast and TVU on your desktop and get very annoyed when China isn't broadcasting the match you want to see.

67. You want to know why the US Open is run by Neanderthals who don't provide the live online service that Wimbledon does.
    Last edited by Ti-Amie; 07-16-2007 at 12:00 PM. Reason: I can too count!
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Blog Entries

68. You get in trouble because your 4 year old niece somehow learned bad words while you were babysitting her (way to go Masha, you got me trouble).

69. You have developed new breathing techniques so that you don't make any outbreaks while watching the scoreboard in Astronomy class.

70. You write every english paper on tennis so that your tennis loving professor gives you an A in the class (it worked )

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Asteroids Champion, 123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Slingo Para-Dice Champion, Quick Words Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

71. When you wake up from a sex dreams and you realize it all happened on a tennis court and your first instinct is to shake the clay out of your boxer shorts.

72. You start picking your butt between points during a match--just to see if it'll help your game.

Dry
    Last edited by dryrunguy; 07-16-2007 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    71. When you wake up from a sex dreams and you realize it all happened on a tennis court and your first instinct is to shake the clay out of your boxer shorts.

72. You start picking your butt between points during a match--just to see if it'll help your game.

Dry
    EEEEWWWW!

BTW, you need to change your signature- it's not worthy of Venus unless you call her "cuddles."

Tour Pro
    Awards Showcase

Currently University of Missouri, wished it was still Houston

73. You have the best monday you've had all year long because all day long you can only think "fabrice santoro just won a title and is back in the top 50 in the world"
    "well jesus christ i'm alone again, so what did you do those three days you were dead? cause this problems gonna last, more than the weekend..." ~ brand new

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

74. Everything that could go wrong, has, but the verdict on the day isn't our till you scoreboard the night match in LA.

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

9 Dragons Hexa Champion, Magic Towers Solitaire Champion Scotty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

75. You are seriously considering a trip to Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, just to SLAP the %^&* out of whatever hack running their ATP Fantasy Tennis contest, who decided BOTH:
    • that Stuttgart began on Sunday, so you couldn't pick a proper team for the week (since WHEN do qualie matches imply that the tourney has 'begun'?) So you're stuck with Robrildo and a SECOND CONSECUTIVE FIRST-ROUND LOSS. AND
    • that he couldn't be bothered to update the scores of Sunday's finals, when you had 3 winners and a finalist on your team.
    76. Before all this went down, you uttered the following sentence out loud, "God bless Ti-Amie for posting the doubles draws. I really must remember to bring my work laptop home next weekend so I can see those PDFs in time to change my picks."

S

76. ...you know that before there were paszeks, there were tulyaganovas, and before those there were cacics.

Although that may indicate I'm a fan of more than just tennis.
    The Adventures of Pete and Pete: Mom

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

9 Dragons Hexa Champion, Magic Towers Solitaire Champion Scotty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

78. You buy a 4-color pen, just to keep track of all the friggin' contests you're in on the same draw sheets.

79. You've writtne fanfic involving Laura Granville wearing a zippered mask with heaving breasts attached to Tamira Paszek.

80. You've read #79 and you know what I'm talking about.

Tour Pro
    Awards Showcase

Currently University of Missouri, wished it was still Houston

81. You go to a party on saturday night and decide to either continue drinking alcohol or begin the coffee brewing in order to watch the first three major finals of the year live.

82. Because of 81, you most watch the players moving since the ball is amazingly difficult to track.
    "well jesus christ i'm alone again, so what did you do those three days you were dead? cause this problems gonna last, more than the weekend..." ~ brand new

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    79. You've writtne fanfic involving Laura Granville wearing a zippered mask with heaving breasts attached to Tamira Paszek.

80. You've read #79 and you know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by GVGirl View Post
    No you didn't quit your job, did you?
    Welll....

The short answer is yes, I did. The longer answer is that I was gonna quit it in the next couple weeks as I have to go back to college pretty soon. But I was more than willing to forgo a week's pay to take full advantage of my Legg Mason tickets (to every session !!!)
    It's hard out here for a Zuz.

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678142954 ... LastLast