Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Smack the Penguin High score

Hmm, can I claim co-high score status with dryrunguy? It doesn't seem to register my score for some reason, though I'm listed there...even as I'm writing this message I'm losing interest...
    Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Re: Smack the Penguin High score

Quote Originally Posted by munchin View Post
    Hmm, can I claim co-high score status with dryrunguy? It doesn't seem to register my score for some reason, though I'm listed there...even as I'm writing this message I'm losing interest...
    You'll find that the score you share with --cj-- and Dry is the highest possible one for that game. It's showing Dry has the top-scorer only because he was the first one to record it.

When the scores are reset, all three of you will be recorded as the high-scorers.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Re: Smack the Penguin High score

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post
    You'll find that the score you share with --cj-- and Dry is the highest possible one for that game. It's showing Dry has the top-scorer only because he was the first one to record it.

When the scores are reset, all three of you will be recorded as the high-scorers.

Oh wow, the highest one possible? I feel kinda silly because I played for like 20 minutes afterward trying to get a better score...
    Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe