Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Green Acres - Leaderboard

Quote Originally Posted by oploskoffie View Post
    *clicking on "Total" will sort the standings by score!
    I clicked on Total to sort by score, and I saw myself down a ways, but still in the top half, so I thought to myself "I'm not doing so bad". Then unfortunately I looked and saw the sort was in ascending order. Damn you Mr Koffie (j/k)

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Hmmm...well not as good as I had hoped. LOL! If it wasn't for Jelena winning, I would probably be in last place. I was looking at entry lists, draws and everything! That sure did me a world of good.

I was all excited for half a second until I noticed the names were in alphabetical order. (Yup. I'm very smart y'all.) Maybe I should just change my screen handle to zaedra1119 because I'll probably end up last at the rate I'm going.

Woohoo! I'm glad to be tied at 8th place despite Hewitt and Gasquet not meeting my expectations last week..

I'm hoping that my bets perform better this week, but some of my lower-seeded bets (Stosur, Likhovtseva, Mirnyi) have already lost tightly-contested 3-set 1R matches this week. I'm just pinning my hopes now on Henin's and Gasquet's title defenses, Jankovic momentum, and possible surprises from Hantuchova and Karlovic. Otherwise, it might be too hard to catch up on the leaders.

Btw, congrats to the early leaders!!!
    Last edited by e11even; 06-19-2007 at 10:42 AM.

Exclamation Re: Green Acres - Leaderboard

The leaderboard is updated, and week two has produced some major shifts in the rankings!!

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/forum...ead.php?t=6540

Congratulations to the week's highest scorers: nelslus and Scotty who each score a whopping 748 points! Close third this week is winston with 745 points. Great teamwork you three!

In the overall standings, evil_juju and Scotty and Winston have moved into second and joint third place respectively, with lil' ol' me keeping first place warm until the second week of Wimbledon

Have a great final run at Wimbledon, all of you!! Best of luck
    Coach Marion, at your service!

Where am I?
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Congratulations you three! Especially numbers 2 and 3 since I am convinced that Koffie has had some insider trading knowledge he isn't sharing with the rest of us. I mean come on, he didn't pick Bremond for his team. He HAD to have known she'd follow up last year's QF run with two first-round losses Why else not choose her?

But seriously, thanks K, for putting this together! Nice work.
    I'll miss you!

Quote Originally Posted by Drop-shot View Post
    i need a succession of miracles
    Ditto.

Ain't happening, but it was fun to play my first fantasy team contest here at TAT.

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Congrats to the leaders.

It's pointless for me at this point

Blog Entries

What fun. Good going nelslus and scotty. I'm happy to be in the same paragraph with you.

Congrats to you three at the top of the leaderboard!

I usually don't venture too far from the SPs, so thanks for doing this. I'm enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by winston View Post
    What fun. Good going nelslus and scotty. I'm happy to be in the same paragraph with you.

Congrats to you three at the top of the leaderboard!

I usually don't venture too far from the SPs, so thanks for doing this. I'm enjoying it.
    Glad you're enjoying it, winston

And mmmm8: don't give up yet by any means! With the amount of points on offer for Wimby, a lot can still happen, and your teams has it's fair share of less-picked players. What if Big Dave does really well, for instance?

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by oploskoffie View Post
    Glad you're enjoying it, winston

And mmmm8: don't give up yet by any means! With the amount of points on offer for Wimby, a lot can still happen, and your teams has it's fair share of less-picked players. What if Big Dave does really well, for instance?
    Thanks for the encouragement, mr. k

I'll be counting on Jonas Bjorkman to repeat as a semifinalist too jk

GREAT!! now i'm only 900 or so points behind!!!
    All that I need now is for everybody to take Federer off their teams and for him to win wimbledon twice...... (sigh)
    Meet again we do, old foe...

I made a typo If not for Jessie's watchful eye, it probably would have gone unnoticed for days

Winston's great score for week two has put her in joint third place in the overall rankings! There was some other number in the table that just... didn't add up. Sorry, winston, and thankies, Jessie!

Blog Entries

Hey, thanks Jessie and K. Great way to start the morning. You'd have no way of knowing, but I guess it's time for me to come out and admit that that Winston is a she. Oh why not go all the way. Winston is also a grandmother. Hope that doesn't ruin my image. But it should also give some encouragement to you young-uns that you can keep doing this crazy stuff for a long, long time.

Hey, thanks Jessie and K. Great way to start the morning. You'd have no way of knowing, but I guess it's time for me to come out and admit that that Winston is a she. Oh why not go all the way. Winston is also a grandmother. Hope that doesn't ruin my image. But it should also give some encouragement to you young-uns that you can keep doing this crazy stuff for a long, long time.
    I've just changed "him" to "her". It seemed kind of appropraite I guess

Nice to get to know you just that little bit better, winston, and, for me anyway, this once again proves what a diverse crowd we get here at TAT. Very cool, very nice

Plus, ya gotta know that with your coolness factor set in place, you are already an Honorary Gay Man.

Of course, compared to these pups, this clearly would make nelslus= the TAT Grandfather. (Nelslus is not taking it well that he is less than three years away to qualifying for AARP.)
    Last edited by nelslus; 06-24-2007 at 07:24 AM.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast