Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 63
  1. #46
    Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

    morct's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    7,742
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: GA - Teams and scores

    [quote=dryrunguy;122116]
    Quote Originally Posted by morct View Post
    Bleh. Raining over here too, it's been miserable for the last few days.

    Still maybe it will all be gone by Wimbledon, and we'll get 2 weeks of sun...[/quote]

    I take it this will be your first Wimbledon, morct?

    Dry
    Nothing wrong with a very healthy dose of optimism Dry.

  2. #47

    Re: GA - Teams and scores

    After some updates I just did, I think we've almost got all points as they should be, based on results thus far. Likhovsteva and Dushevina I'll get round to after I've finished my dinner
    Coach Marion, at your service!

  3. #48

    Re: GA - Teams and scores

    Quote Originally Posted by oploskoffie View Post
    After some updates I just did, I think we've almost got all points as they should be, based on results thus far. Likhovsteva and Dushevina I'll get round to after I've finished my dinner
    Daniillidou lost in the second round in the Netherlands.


  4. #49

    Re: GA - Teams and scores

    Quote Originally Posted by craighickman View Post
    Daniillidou lost in the second round in the Netherlands.
    Eighteen points to be added for Eleni then Grazie!
    Coach Marion, at your service!

  5. #50

    Re: GA - Teams and scores

    Quote Originally Posted by oploskoffie View Post
    Eighteen points to be added for Eleni then Grazie!
    I'm grasping at straws with two withdrawals this week, one to injury.


  6. #51
    Where am I?
    Awards Showcase

    beaujarkko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eastpointe, MI
    Posts
    5,825
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: GA - Teams and scores

    We brilliant people who picked Roberta Vinci get R16 points at s'Hertogenbosch.

    LOL... why I bother with these contests I have no idea... I had four people lose on Day 2.

    Thanks K
    I'll miss you!

  7. #52

    Re: GA - Teams and scores

    Quote Originally Posted by beaujarkko View Post
    We brilliant people who picked Roberta Vinci get R16 points at s'Hertogenbosch.

    LOL... why I bother with these contests I have no idea... I had four people lose on Day 2.

    Thanks K
    Done I have slightly less time this week, so I'm catching up on the scoring a tad late sometimes.

    And just admit you like the competition element already
    Coach Marion, at your service!

  8. #53

    Re: GA - Teams and scores

    Quote Originally Posted by craighickman View Post
    I'm grasping at straws with two withdrawals this week, one to injury.
    Yeah, Baghdatis and Li dropping out this week is hurting quite a few people. Hope they're both back for Wimby
    Coach Marion, at your service!

  9. #54
    Where am I?
    Awards Showcase

    beaujarkko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eastpointe, MI
    Posts
    5,825
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: GA - Teams and scores

    Quote Originally Posted by oploskoffie View Post
    Done I have slightly less time this week, so I'm catching up on the scoring a tad late sometimes.

    And just admit you like the competition element already

    I've never denied the latter. One day, I tell you, one day.

    And really, I was just helping you since you have less time this week, all the while lamenting my own team's lack of progress through its tournaments
    I'll miss you!

  10. #55

    Re: GA - Teams and scores

    Quote Originally Posted by oploskoffie View Post
    Yeah, Baghdatis and Li dropping out this week is hurting quite a few people. Hope they're both back for Wimby

    WHAT!? LOL. That's my entire team. Minus Ancic.

  11. #56
    Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

    Awards Showcase

    Scotty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Alameda, CA
    Posts
    11,923
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: GA - Teams and scores

    and hey - grass court wizard Severine Bremond lost in the first round at the Ordina Open this week. Yet no pointy-pointies in my table for her "peformance."

    apparently I was the only one to fall for her charms (or lack thereof) on the turf.

    S

  12. #57

    Re: GA - Teams and scores

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    and hey - grass court wizard Severine Bremond lost in the first round at the Ordina Open this week. Yet no pointy-pointies in my table for her "peformance."

    apparently I was the only one to fall for her charms (or lack thereof) on the turf.

    S
    Actually, you and Moose have Severine on your team Points have been added for her "performance". If there's anything else missing, I'll be fixing it tomorrow, no worries.
    Coach Marion, at your service!

  13. #58

    Re: GA - Teams and scores

    did baghdatis withdraw because of an injury?
    that would be my luck, i trade an injured youzhny only to have the replacement injured without even giving me any points
    Meet again we do, old foe...

  14. #59
    Where am I?
    Awards Showcase

    beaujarkko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eastpointe, MI
    Posts
    5,825
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: GA - Teams and scores

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    and hey - grass court wizard Severine Bremond lost in the first round at the Ordina Open this week. Yet no pointy-pointies in my table for her "peformance."

    apparently I was the only one to fall for her charms (or lack thereof) on the turf.

    S

    Seriously, I think that in one week's time, I'm going to end up feeling really badly for her. Obviously another deep run at Wimbledon is unlikely, but her leadup has been unfortunate. Hopefully she can forget how well she did last year and put together a couple of solid wins.
    I'll miss you!

  15. #60

    Re: GA - Teams and scores

    Quote Originally Posted by Drop-shot View Post
    did baghdatis withdraw because of an injury?
    that would be my luck, i trade an injured youzhny only to have the replacement injured without even giving me any points
    I'm hoping he was just hungover from celebrating his birthday.


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •