Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4797122137143144145146147
Results 2,191 to 2,194 of 2194
    Inactive, & loving Jesus
    Awards Showcase

Cribbage Master Champion, Ace Blackjack Champion, Disco Bowling Champion, Skee Ball Champion, Cribbage Square Champion, Yeti Sports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion, Breakout Champion JTContinental's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: The Music Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm8 View Post
    Yeah, I actually think she wasn't quite so awful if you consider she was singing outside in the cold, but that's precisely why pre-taping would have helped.
    She sounds like she has a cold or something. Pretty much anyone singing live unexpectedly is going to probably have some vocal issues.

I do have to admit that the image of those children dancing and waving around presents with nothing else present but those vocals was quite enjoyable.
    Welcome to my crazy game of fetch.

Inactive, & loving Jesus
    Awards Showcase

Cribbage Master Champion, Ace Blackjack Champion, Disco Bowling Champion, Skee Ball Champion, Cribbage Square Champion, Yeti Sports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion, Breakout Champion JTContinental's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post

Zing!
    Welcome to my crazy game of fetch.

It took 14 years to make, but D'Angelo is finally set to release his follow up to the neo-soul classic "Voodoo". There is an industry listening party set for tonight for the debut of "Black Messiah", and the first single, "Sugah Daddy", dropped on SoundCloud a little earlier today.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...daddy-20141214
    Ssshh. Don't tell PEHK I am cheating on him with Dominic Thiem!

Has the new album leaked? Madonna says no, not really...

Madonna Dismisses New Album Leak As 'Unfinished Demos Stolen Long Ago'
    ARTICLESNEWSPOP-SHOP
    By Joe Lynch | December 17, 2014 10:29 AM EST

Internet, you've screwed up a record release again.

Before Madonna had even announced the official title and release date of her upcoming 2015 album, leaked Madonna tracks allegedly comprising the entire album have hit the Internet. Shortly after Twitter exploded with the news, Madge herself took to Instagram to comment on the situation. She dismissed the leaked versions as "unfinished demos stolen long ago" and thanked fans for their "loyalty" in "not listening" to the unfinished material.

At this point, Madonna presumably wishes she lived in an exclusively material, non-digital world.

Featuring production from Diplo, Avicii, Natalia Kills and Ryan Tedder, the album is purportedly called Unapologetic Bitch (nodding to a favorite hashtag of Rihanna's?) or Iconic.

This leak comes just weeks after the song "Rebel Heart" hit the Internet, http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...el-heart-leaks, followed by this tweet from her manager Guy Oseary:
    Guy Oseary ✔ @guyoseary
    Follow
    I would be grateful to any @madonna fans that can assist us in finding those responsible for the leak.. We appreciate your help..
    One of the leaked demos -- "Bitch I'm Madonna" -- comes with a very dubstep-y bass drop (presumably a Diplo track), while "Joan of Arc" is a gentle ballad. The title track allegedly features a verse from former collaborator Nicki Minaj, although the leaked demo version is Minaj-free. All 13 tracks are making the rounds on YouTube and torrent sites, but keep in mind Madonna's stern, disapproving face before you listen.

You can check out the alleged tracklist for Madonna's 2015 album below (via ONTD).

1. Unapologetic Bitch

2. Bitch I'm Madonna

3. Addicted (The One That Got Away)

4. Borrowed Time

5. Heartbreak City

6. Illuminati

7. Joan Of Arc

8. Living 4 Love (Carry On)

9. Make The Devil Pray

10. Messiah

11. Rebel Heart

12. Revolution

13. Wash All Over Me

http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...tracklist-leak
    Ssshh. Don't tell PEHK I am cheating on him with Dominic Thiem!

Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4797122137143144145146147