Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Congratulations, Charlie02123/tolulops, 2020 FO YCWJ Champs!

Charlie02123 and tolulops have tied for the 2020 French Open YCWJ title with 77 points! As far as I know, this is the first ever tie in this contest, and it is certainly the first since we started giving a bonus for wooden spoon winners. Both of them were propelled to the championship by their top confidence pick of Quentin Halys, the men's wooden spoon winner. Halys lost to Marcos Giron, who lost to Thiago Monteiro, who lost to Márton Fucsovics, who lost to Andrey Rublev, who lost to Stefanos Tsitsipas, who lost to Novak Đoković, who lost to Rafael Nadal. Four others also correctly pegged Halys: patrick, ron@tennisreporters, Togtdyalttai, and the Moz, and the first two of those rounded out the top 4 in the final standings.

Mayar Sherif was the women's wooden spoon winner. She lost to Karolina Plíšková, who lost to Jelena Ostapenko, who lost to Paula Badosa, who lost to Laura Siegemund, who lost to Petra Kvitová, who lost to Sofia Kenin, who lost to Iga Świątek.

Thank you all for playing at a strange time of year, and we hope to see you all back for the 2021 Australian Open!
    Go Pack Go!

Re: Congratulations, Charlie02123/tolulops, 2020 FO YCWJ Cha

Congratulations to winners. Surprised that I finished third as I was never in contention for title.
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Congratulations to the winners! Your medals have been awarded!
    Tiz the Dude! Now a winner after his second race!

Woohoo! Happy to share this with tolulops, and thanks to Tog for running a great contest!

Thanks Togtdyalttai. Very pleased to have won this. And congrats Charlie, I really thought you would actually win this outright.
    I like a lot the crazy bounce

Quote Originally Posted by tolulops View Post
    Thanks Togtdyalttai. Very pleased to have won this. And congrats Charlie, I really thought you would actually win this outright.
    I'm extremely competitive, but given the choices, I was rooting to tie on this one during the whole final.

Congrats winners and thanks Togtdyalttai for your efforts
    25 GRAND SLAM TITLES: 5 SINGLES 13 DOUBLES 7 MIXED