Agree Agree:  3
Likes Likes:  2

Random Conversations

Quote Originally Posted by improbabledream View Post
    Feels like Cornet is going to come back to win here. Uh oh.
    Moderators: HOW low does someone in here have to go to actually stay banned in this site? Think that this person has learned anything? Check this out, from the Day 8 women's picks thread- post #5:

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/forum...63#post1043263

Here is where he went after me- post #371:

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/forum...94#post1035694

Obviously, this person in on my Ignore list. But, come on now.
    Last edited by nelslus; 09-07-2020 at 06:09 PM.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

Re: UPDATED Women's Picks & Results--2020 US Open

If you dont like me lets talk about it. Im not a bad guy.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nelslus View Post
    Moderators: HOW low does someone in here have to go to actually stay banned in this site? Think that this person has learned anything? Check this out, from the Day 8 women's picks thread- post #5:

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/forum...63#post1043263

Here is where he went after me- post #371:

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/forum...94#post1035694

Obviously, this person in on my Ignore list. But, come on now.
    The poster in question apologized for the most recent misdeed. In the same thread you linked to. It seemed genuine to me.

As for what happened back in June, the poster in question was banned for 7 days and hasn't posted since until this pool. All of that is documented in the other thread you linked to.

I'm not sure what you expect us to do. One moment, we're too draconian. The next moment, we're not draconian enough.

And all the while, we're supposed to run enough contests to make sure everyone is sufficiently entertained, post articles and news, update the arcade, make sure the forum is working properly, and archive outdated threads and contests--all while doing our day jobs. While simultaneously making sure we don't say or do anything that reduces membership or participation.

Can't win.
    Tiz the Dude! Now a winner after his second race!

Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    The poster in question apologized for the most recent misdeed. In the same thread you linked to. It seemed genuine to me.

As for what happened back in June, the poster in question was banned for 7 days and hasn't posted since until this pool. All of that is documented in the other thread you linked to.

I'm not sure what you expect us to do. One moment, we're too draconian. The next moment, we're not draconian enough.

And all the while, we're supposed to run enough contests to make sure everyone is sufficiently entertained, post articles and news, update the arcade, make sure the forum is working properly, and archive outdated threads and contests--all while doing our day jobs. While simultaneously making sure we don't say or do anything that reduces membership or participation.

Can't win.
    I actually got a very respectful and considerate PM response from someone else among the moderators team- which I really appreciate. So, that will remain my focus.
    Last edited by nelslus; 09-08-2020 at 12:29 AM.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

"While simultaneously making sure we don't say or do anything that reduces membership or participation" Too late, as far as I'm concerned. With all the time, dedication, and support Nelslus has given to this site, at the very least, snarky responses is not something he deserves for an issue he is rightly concerned about.

Quote Originally Posted by tenor777 View Post
    "While simultaneously making sure we don't say or do anything that reduces membership or participation" Too late, as far as I'm concerned. With all the time, dedication, and support Nelslus has given to this site, at the very least, snarky responses is not something he deserves for an issue he is rightly concerned about.
    ....Since I am not exactly expecting suliso and ponchi to like this post, I figured I'd go ahead and do so.

Re: Random Conversations

How did I get involved in this? But I liked YOUR post...
    Face it. It's the apocalypse.