Agree Agree:  4
Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Election 2020

Re: Election 2020

Craig Caplan @CraigCaplan

4th term #FL21 Rep. Lois Frankel won her Democratic primary and will face Republican primary winner Laura Loomer in the fall election.Frankel ran unopposed in 2018 for southeast Florida House district which includes part of West Palm Beach as well as Boynton Beach & Delray Beach.

southpaw @nycsouthpaw

“Loomer is banned from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Medium, GoFundMe, Venmo, MGM Resorts, PayPal, Lyft, Uber and Uber Eats.” -Wikipedia
    There's some dispute about the MGM Resorts information but the rest is said to be true. This is the woman who chained herself to the front doors of Twitter's offices in Manhattan.
    “No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up.” – Lily Tomlin.

That Loomer woman is a total nut-job. But it was a good evening for far-right candidates. The Wyoming Senate primary was won by a Freedom Caucus Republican. And unlike for Loomer, the Wyoming general election will go Republican. This trend was seen in other states in recent weeks. The base of the Republican party is not moderating at all. I really hope this is going to spell their doom, but I'm not confident of that. GH

Yashar Ali Elephant @yashar
    Arizona Senator @MarthaMcSally, who is down five points in the polls vs @CaptMarkKelly, suggests to her supporters that they “fast a meal” and give her campaign the money that they saved from fasting.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1296989517027487744
    “No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up.” – Lily Tomlin.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

The first Trump/Pence sign ever has shown up on my road. But that's no surprise from Ed. He's just "out" now.

In town, four houses in a row all have Trump/Pence signs (two of those are new). But I saw a Biden sign in front of Charlie's house! Who woulda thunk it?!?!?!? I'd stop by an initiate a chat about it--if he didn't hate my guts.

There's a new Trump sign in front of the nursing home in town. That was ironic. They're also hiring (according to another sign in front of the nursing home), just in case anyone here is interested.

Meanwhile, the Presbyterian church in Spring Run plans to hold a Prayer Walk Around the School (we only have one) so it will be safe to reopen. I didn't catch the date. I guess I drove by too fast in a 40 mph zone.
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12