Agree Agree:  1
Likes Likes:  6

View Poll Results: Which match was better?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • McEnore vs Connors

6 66.67%
  • Nadal vs Coria

3 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Best Match Match-up #20

Connors was using the Wilson Pro Staff original. Wilson tried to use him as the bearer for that racket on the ATP (Evert was on the WTA). Connors did not like the racket that much as it was a very different feel from his T-2000.
    McEnroe was using the Dunlop Max200G. It was the same racket that Steffi would come to the tour with.
    Surprisingly, I believe the 200G would have pleased Connors more. It had a very spongy feel, not as stiff as the Pro Staff. But it was very heavy (extruded graphite technology. Literally graphite injected into a mold)
    Face it. It's the apocalypse.

Re: Best Match Match-up #20

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    Connors was using the Wilson Pro Staff original. Wilson tried to use him as the bearer for that racket on the ATP (Evert was on the WTA). Connors did not like the racket that much as it was a very different feel from his T-2000.
    McEnroe was using the Dunlop Max200G. It was the same racket that Steffi would come to the tour with.
    Surprisingly, I believe the 200G would have pleased Connors more. It had a very spongy feel, not as stiff as the Pro Staff. But it was very heavy (extruded graphite technology. Literally graphite injected into a mold)
    Thanks!
    “No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up.” – Lily Tomlin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12