Agree Agree:  20
Likes Likes:  222
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Re: May We Entertain You?

This is a group called Camden Voices from UK performing a virtual choir cover of True Colors.

"The iHeart Living Room Concert for America," presented by Fox, is set to air tonight at 9 p.m. ET.

Who's performing?
    The concert will be hosted by Elton John and is expected to include performances by Billie Eilish, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys, the Backstreet Boys, Tim McGraw, Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day, Camila Cabello, H.E.R., Sam Smith and more, according to iHeart Radio.

All the artists will appear from their homes and be "filmed with their personal cell phones, camera and audio equipment," according to a news release from Fox.

Where can you watch it?
    The concert is scheduled to air tonight at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT on Fox across all of its linear and digital platforms. You can also listen to the concert on iHeartMedia radio stations and the iHeartRadio app or watch it on TV streaming services such as Hulu Live TV or YouTube TV.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan View Post
    re: Chris Mann, "My Corona"
    This was hysterical! Loved it. He's got another one that is a parody of Adele's Hello...

Another one I liked:

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    "The iHeart Living Room Concert for America," presented by Fox, is set to air tonight at 9 p.m. ET.

Who's performing?
    The concert will be hosted by Elton John and is expected to include performances by Billie Eilish, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys, the Backstreet Boys, Tim McGraw, Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day, Camila Cabello, H.E.R., Sam Smith and more, according to iHeart Radio.

All the artists will appear from their homes and be "filmed with their personal cell phones, camera and audio equipment," according to a news release from Fox.

Where can you watch it?
    The concert is scheduled to air tonight at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT on Fox across all of its linear and digital platforms. You can also listen to the concert on iHeartMedia radio stations and the iHeartRadio app or watch it on TV streaming services such as Hulu Live TV or YouTube TV.
    It's many more than this. Dave Grohl was performing when I turned it on just now. Lady Gaga, Ellen DeGeneres and Melissa McCarthy will be making appearances at some point as well, just got added late. Seems like Shawn Mendes might be on too.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    Who's performing?
    Are they, uh, quarantined together?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    Are they, uh, quarantined together?
    I didn't turn in time to see them (not that I care, I'm N'SYNC all the way), but based on screenshots I saw on social media, they weren't together, but their segment may have been more of a split screen like the symphonies and choirs did.

I was kind of whatever about this, but glad I watched most of it. It was really good since even if the particular artist isn't your kind of music, it's still great because only those who can sing without aid can actually do this. I'm always happy to see Demi looking so healthy and she sounded great yet again. Dave Grohl was great, not my first choice in music but I always like Dave. Seeing H.E.R. not all done up was a nice surprise and she sounded wonderful. Mariah Carey was announced and so I expected to see her, but Trey Lorenz adding in backup vocals was most definitely not and was such a wonderful surprise. And Sam Smith has the voice of an angel.

Shedd Aquarium
    @shedd_aquarium

13h
    Wellington, meet the belugas!

This weekend, Wellington visited Kayavak, Mauyak and baby Annik, who were very curious about this little rockhopper. Belugas are northern hemisphere animals, so they would likely never see a penguin!
    https://twitter.com/shedd_aquarium/s...43245588021250

This is my favorite penguin field trip so far. I love this series.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Jack Black did a #StayatHome dance for everyone that only he could pull off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-VnRFMjxHw/

John Krasinski with his new SGN (Some Good News) Network on YouTube. There's a special guest in it.

Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood. They were on CBS, but CBS's online and app stuff sucks in a truly epic way. Garth has this up on FB, it may not be what you'd see if you went thru CBS All Access, but it's something, they sing a few songs. Music starts around the 5 minute mark if you want to skip ahead.

https://www.facebook.com/GarthBrooks...0538097414722/

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast