Agree Agree:  1,032
Likes Likes:  711
Page 230 of 230 FirstFirst ... 130180205220226227228229230
Results 3,436 to 3,440 of 3440

Re: covid-19 Virus Updates and Discussion

Marco Rubio @marcorubio
    Was informed that the jump in today’s #COVID19 cases & positivity rate in #MiamiDade #Florida is due to a single lab dumping up to 2 1/2 weeks worth of test results in one release. They say many of these positives are up to 10 to 18 days old.
    rich schellhase @richschellhase
    Replying to
    @marcorubio
    so that also means the numbers you have been praising for the past 10 days our numbers have also been artificially deflated...works both ways, until America figures out its testing problems, we can't move forward quickly and safely
    “No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up.” – Lily Tomlin.

Florida Dept. Health
    @HealthyFla
    (1/2) Today, the Florida Department of Health (DOH) received a backlog of testing data from Niznik Lab Corp in Miami, dating back to June 23rd. The lab reported over 4,000 cases occurring over the past 7 weeks, but which had not been reported to DOH until today.

(2/2)Therefore, this backlog severely skews today’s daily report for Miami-Dade & is not reflective of current trends. Once DOH was informed of this testing data backlog, we immediately reached out to Niznik Lab & we are investigating the matter, along with Miami-Dade leadership.
    “No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up.” – Lily Tomlin.

How sad that someone who trained at the University of Chicago as a medical doctor (Scott Atlas) has drifted so far from generally agreed upon medical knowledge regarding the pandemic. Based on what he has said in the past, I would have thought that he had graduated from some unaccredited, fly by night school. I realize that doctors can interpret data in different ways, but I cannot fathom how any medical doctor could envision pushing for college sports (maybe tennis or gymnastics, sports of that variety could be done) for this fall could be safely done given the nation's case numbers, as well as some of his other positions.
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."

Jeff, you comment is spot on. Having graduated from a very fine medical school, I am embarrassed by people like him who share the training I had. GH

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

He is (was?) also employed by Stanford!

Page 230 of 230 FirstFirst ... 130180205220226227228229230