Agree Agree:  441
Likes Likes:  338
Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 126287102108109110111112
Results 1,666 to 1,670 of 1670

Re: covid-19 Virus Updates and Discussion

Steve Schmidt @SteveSchmidtSES

The melting down of the President of the United States at these briefings marks the death of the US led liberal global order that was architected by FDR, built by Truman and protected from Eisenhower thru Obama. What comes next will be different from what has been.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”

― Frank Zappa

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan View Post
    I thought most people were kept sedated on the ventilator, because people would pull the tube out of themselves if they weren't. There was concern in New York on the weekend that they were going to run out of the drugs.
    I think that's true. Lots of people get panicky when they wake up on a vent. I think in most cases their outcomes are better if they're kept sedated. My neighbor is a doc and he said either most or all ventilated patients are kept sedated if they don't need to be communicating.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan View Post
    I thought most people were kept sedated on the ventilator, because people would pull the tube out of themselves if they weren't. There was concern in New York on the weekend that they were going to run out of the drugs.
    Yes, they are put on sedation. But they are still conscious. Sedation does not mean the patient is unconscious.

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    Steve Schmidt @SteveSchmidtSES

The melting down of the President of the United States at these briefings marks the death of the US led liberal global order that was architected by FDR, built by Truman and protected from Eisenhower thru Obama. What comes next will be different from what has been.
    This is frightening.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

In case you want to listen to the actual audio of Modly's speech to the sailors:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/kind-call...174045100.html
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."

Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 126287102108109110111112