Agree Agree:  1
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 2020 AOSP: The Loser's Lounge

I'm about to be joining the lounge here thanks to Coco taking out Osaka. Assuming Kvitova wins, I'm going to have to pick between either Jabeur or Wang to beat Kenin (who I am thinking is going to beat Coco, and who I picked MUCH earlier), and then I'll have to pick (I'm assuming) Halep to beat Barty in the finals, which I won't want to do. If Coco should beat Kenin it's a little less worse, but still I was all set up to be able to pick either Osaka or Barty to win it all after the semis, leaving Halep to win my other semi.

All this to say, WAY TO GO COCO!!

I had considered Sandgren (I actually thought he had the edge on this surface/tourney over Fognini), but it would be almost a coin flip, so I went with the other coin flip and went with Cilic since I had already used Raonic. I felt both were playing about equal (obviously 3 sets/0 I was wrong) in looking at their pathway to meeting. Sigh! Of course, I was living on borrowed time after Evan's victory!

A glow-tini to help me find my way, please.
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."

I picked one of the men's finalists on day 4 (Thiem) and one of the women's finalists on day 5 (Kenin.)
    A Canadian Slam winner? Inconceivable!

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post
    I picked one of the men's finalists on day 4 (Thiem) and one of the women's finalists on day 5 (Kenin.)
    I'd say that's still better than what I did, which is pick first round losers in both pools...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12