Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

shtexas's Mens Pool Day 13 Pick

The matches:

Agassi vs. Ginepri
    Federer vs. Hewitt

I only have two players I have not chosen. So, it's Federer or Agassi for day 13.

I feel a little like Colby from Survivor Outback. He had a choice at the end to make. You either choose with your head or your heart. Colby chose with his heart and lost $1M. While the stakes are not as high, I am choosing with my head.

My day 13 choice:

Andre Agassi

Re: shtexas's Mens Pool Day 13 Pick

You are almost there!!!

Go Dry!!
    I am a citizen of the most beautiful nation on earth. A nation whose laws are harsh yet simple, a nation that never cheats, which is immense and without borders, where life is lived in the present. In this limitless nation, this nation of wind, light, and peace, there is no other ruler besides the sea.

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shtexas

I feel a little like Colby from Survivor Outback. He had a choice at the end to make. You either choose with your head or your heart. Colby chose with his heart and lost $1M. While the stakes are not as high, I am choosing with my head.

My day 13 choice:

Andre Agassi
    I LOVED Colby...but what an idiot.
    Think you would have cashed a big ka-ching if you were in the Outback, shtexas. But remember, it is income - Richard Hatch got arrested today for income tax evasion on his Survivor win.

I'm pulling for you to get to the Wall of Fame with a beat the draw asterisk next to your name!
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

I have never watched that show. So many people talk about it, that and desparate housewifes...another show I have never seen

http://www7.nationalgeographic.com/n...a/wildcam.html
    I am a citizen of the most beautiful nation on earth. A nation whose laws are harsh yet simple, a nation that never cheats, which is immense and without borders, where life is lived in the present. In this limitless nation, this nation of wind, light, and peace, there is no other ruler besides the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose

Richard Hatch got arrested today for income tax evasion on his Survivor win.
    They finally got em, eh? What an idiot
    [smiley=hammerhead.gif]

The inmates will really like him - lol.