Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Re: THRNY 2019: Trades!

Just two matches.. like usual just enough to mess with us!

Dang! Missed the trade deadline. I best hope for a heck of a lot of upsets for my team to come through (although I would prefer other players to do better)
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."

Quote Originally Posted by munchin View Post
    I didn’t realize Cincy had a Sunday start! Deadline for trades is at 2pm local time, which is in 45 minutes!
    Ugh! Insult to injury. Out of town, thought I could do these late Sunday night especially since I was sure the women didn't start til Monday and they're always the early start when there is one. Oh well, my race to the bottom is complete.

Be aware that Winston Salem will almost certainly have a Sunday start. Still waiting for the Order of Play.
    Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe

Trade 3: Pierre-Hugues Herbert OUT, Sam Querrey IN

New total: 150

And all remaining trades will be for the U.S. Open!
    Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123