Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Is Nole vegan?

Is Nole vegan?

A friend of mine just posted an article on FB which says that Nole is vegan. I've never heard this anywhere. Does anyone know? (And I'm fully prepared for the onslaught of sarcastic comments that will be coming my way ). Thanks in advance.

Kevin

Re: Is Nole vegan?

I think so, at least he was at one time, as well as gluten free. He also empties out the sponsored water bottles at tournaments and refills them with a Serbian spring water that he believes possesses some sort of restorative property not found in water for the common man.
    Last edited by JTContinental; 07-15-2019 at 11:02 AM.
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Wonder if he is still doing the egg
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Pattyfan View Post
    A friend of mine just posted an article on FB which says that Nole is vegan. I've never heard this anywhere. Does anyone know? (And I'm fully prepared for the onslaught of sarcastic comments that will be coming my way ). Thanks in advance.

Kevin
    He would prefer plant based:

Four-time Wimbledon winner, Novak Djokovic, has credited his faster recovery time to his plant-based diet.

The tennis professional recently confirmed he hasn't eaten animal products for 'quite a few years' - but refrains from using labels due to 'misinterpretations' and 'misuse'.

According to Aol, Djokovic said: "I do eat plant-based. I think that's one of the reasons why I recover well. I don't have allergies that I used to have anymore... And I like it."
    https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/...ry-plant-based

https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/...s-release-date
    "The official and decisive text to the Rules of Tennis shall be for ever in the English
    language...." ITF Rules of Tennis 2011