Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Congratulations, tenedab, 2019 Wimbledon YCWJ Champion!

Tenedab has won the 2019 Wimbledon edition, finishing with a stellar 80 points. He started quickly and never looked back, building at one point a 20-point lead. While this is one of the highest scores in the contest, it could have been the highest if Serena Williams had defeated Simona Halep in the women's final.

Sorana Cirstea was the women's wooden spoon winner for the tournament. She lost to Amanda Anisimova in the first round, who lost to Magda Linette in the second round, who lost to Petra Kvitova in the third round, who lost to Johanna Konta in the fourth round, who lost to Barbora Strycova in the quarterfinals, who lost to Serena Williams in the semifinals, who lost to Simona Halep in the final. No contestant correctly picked the Romanian.

Dennis Novak was the men's wooden spoon winner as well as the tournament winner. He lost to Martin Fucsovics, who lost to Fabio Fognini, who lost to Tennys Sandgren, who lost to Sam Querrey, who lost to Rafael Nadal, who lost to Roger Federer, who lost to Novak Djokovic. He was held by 10 contestants, including three who had him as their top pick.

Thank you all for playing, and see you in a few weeks for the US Open edition of the contest!
    Go Pack Go!

Re: Congratulations, tenedab, 2019 Wimbledon YCWJ Champion!

Congrats, Tenedab!

TA
    My Beloved Mother

Congrats Tenedab on your win, good job.....

Congrats Tenedab! Very impressive!

Many thanks to Tog, and the rest of the TAT staff for running this!
    My beloved Budro: I'll see you again at the Rainbow Bridge!

Thanks to all of you. It's always nice to win but especially this one. Big thanks to Tog for running this contest.

Congratulations - what a great run!
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."