Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

WSP'19 Women's Day 10 Picks

Welcome to Day 10 of the 2019 Wimbledon Women's Suicide Pool!

You will be making one pick EACH DAY of the women's event (NOT one each round), and once you use a player, you can never use her again. Check the “Picks and Results thread” for the choices you have already made (so that you never duplicate a pick).

It is very important you follow the schedule of play for the day posted below.

Post your Day 10 women's pick by replying IN THIS THREAD. Your pick must be in before the scheduled start of play for the day in SW19, rain or shine. For Day 10, that’s Thursday, 1:00 pm in London, UK. For those in the US, that is Thursday 8:00 AM ET. Please do not be late, as we hate making those hard decisions, but we will. This thread will be locked at the deadline, so please don't wait until the last minute or you may find it locked when you hit "post."

If you decide to change your pick, do not edit your original post. Make a new post with your new pick.

Since the object of the game is to pick a player who you are sure is going to win on that day, you may want to scout your player and make sure there is not a known injury or illness issue.

Best of luck and thanks for joining us.

Tuesday’s selection is the SF matches (picking someone NOT on this list constitutes an invalid pick--and WILL be rejected):

Serena Williams vs Barbora Strycova
    Elina Svitolina vs Simona Halep
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Re: WSP'19 Women's Day 10 Picks

Open for our 7 remaining players!
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Simona Halep

Day 10: Simona Halep

Barbora Strycova

So disappointed to do this but if svitalinova wasn’t injured most of the year I’d love to roll the dice. As a proud coward I will choose Serena Williams. (hang head in shame if svitalinova wins and Serena wins the event)

Barbora Strycova

Halep
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."

Simona Halep