Agree Agree:  5
Likes Likes:  7
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: '19 Wmbldn Day 9 OoP & Discussion

Drop, Thanks for clarifying....I get it now.

I'm going to be basically off the grid for a bit over a week. So I won't be checking TAT. I'll be talking to Dry each day by phone (my prehistoric flip-phone that is great for rough travel) for tennis results. I'm very happy to be doing this, but I am sorry to miss watching the end of the tournament.

Everyone have a great week. GH

Quote Originally Posted by GlennHarman View Post

I'm going to be basically off the grid for a bit over a week. So I won't be checking TAT. I'll be talking to Dry each day by phone (my prehistoric flip-phone that is great for rough travel) for tennis results. I'm very happy to be doing this, but I am sorry to miss watching the end of the tournament.

Enjoy your technological isolation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

I'm very happy to be doing this, but I am sorry to miss watching the end of the tournament.
    Have a great time and enjoy your off grid time! At least on the men's side, this ain't gonna end well.

Enjoy being off the grid Glenn!
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123