Agree Agree:  3
Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: UPDATED: Men's P&R - WSP '19

When do we make the final picks?

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Quick Words Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sorry about that, folks! The thread was ready to go in a secret place contest staff call The Construction Dungeon... It just never got moved. Until now! Go!

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

As expected, 4 Djokovic picks take on 2 Federers.

Glad you all got picks in. I am SO sorry about the finals pick thread ... thought I had that done & ready during the women's final. Thanks again to Dry for catching & fixing my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff in TX View Post
    That's true for me too, even when I go out early. And JT, I love your commentary as the TMQ. Also, Scotty, I will be using your comment - "destroyment".
    Right. I just cant quit you tat sp. I promised myself I would stop doing this like 12 years ago. There is probably life I could have lived that was spent researching the head to head of 2 players you have all forgotten about. It's maybe that you just cant stand the the thought of someone being better than you at this after doing it for so long.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12