Agree Agree:  9
Likes Likes:  16
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: ATP 250 WTA P Eastbourne 6/24-6/30 2019

ORDER OF PLAY - FRIDAY, JUNE 28, 2019

CENTRE COURT start 11:00 am

WTA - O. Jabeur (TUN) vs [4] [WC] A. Kerber (GER)
    WTA - [3] K. Bertens (NED) vs [2] K. Pliskova (CZE)

Not Before 2:30 pm
    ATP - S. Querrey (USA) vs [Q] T. Fabbiano (ITA)
    ATP - T. Fritz (USA) vs [3] [WC] K. Edmund (GBR)

COURT 1 start 11:00 am

WTA - S. Halep (ROU) / R. Olaru (ROU) vs K. Flipkens (BEL) / B. Mattek-Sands (USA)
    WTA - [Alt] M. Buzarnescu (ROU) / A. Friedsam (GER) vs A. Sabalenka (BLR) / D. Yastremska (UKR)

Not Before 2:00 pm
    ATP - DOUBLES FINAL - [1] J. Cabal (COL) / R. Farah (COL) vs [2] M. Gonzalez (ARG) / H. Zeballos (ARG)
    WTA - H. Chan (TPE) / L. Chan (TPE) vs [Alt] M. Buzarnescu (ROU) / A. Friedsam (GER) or A. Sabalenka (BLR) / D. Yastremska (UKR)
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    There seems to be little awareness among television commentators in discussing Taylor Fritz's commitment to his tennis in the last several months and what that really means. I get it, and American to maybe get excited about finally, but they could temper some of this a bit. Gleefully talking about how he's been in Europe for months on end has been...interesting.
    What does it really mean?
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

RESULTS
    Women's Singles - Quarterfinals
    [2] K. Pliskova (CZE) d E. Alexandrova (RUS) 62 60
    [3] K. Bertens (NED) d [8] A. Sabalenka (BLR) 64 36 64
    [4] [WC] A. Kerber (GER) d [6] [WC] S. Halep (ROU) 64 63
    O. Jabeur (TUN) d A. Cornet (FRA) 16 75 63

Women's Doubles - First Round

A. Sabalenka (BLR) / D. Yastremska (UKR) d [2] S. Stosur (AUS) / S. Zhang (CHN) 64 26 10-1

Men's Results

https://www.atptour.com/en/scores/cu...ne/741/results

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    What does it really mean?
    It can mean that:
    A. He is a responsible father. He has a wife and kid to feed, so he is making the sacrifice and staying in Europe to put bread on the table.
    B. He can't stand the little bologna loaf and is staying as far away from changing diapers and waking up at 03:00 AM to see why the kid is crying. "Too young to put up with this $%&#! What was I thinking?!"

(I know he is loaded. Don't know what it means)
    Last edited by ponchi101; 06-28-2019 at 12:53 PM.
    Missing winter...

Ponchi, Fritz is heir to a huge fortune. He doesn't need to work to put food on the table.

Two, he is wayyyy too young to be married and have a child. I don't think it's fair to talk about WAG's but whenever I see her courtside (rare) she looks like she'd rather be anywhere but there. If you've ever watched "Flip or Flop" she looks like Christina when she was Christina el Moussa. Somewhere under all that makeup is real skin and a real face.

I'm sure he loves his son. He's just too young for the responsibility.
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    Ponchi, Fritz is heir to a huge fortune. He doesn't need to work to put food on the table.

Two, he is wayyyy too young to be married and have a child. I don't think it's fair to talk about WAG's but whenever I see her courtside (rare) she looks like she'd rather be anywhere but there. If you've ever watched "Flip or Flop" she looks like Christina when she was Christina el Moussa. Somewhere under all that makeup is real skin and a real face.

I'm sure he loves his son. He's just too young for the responsibility.
    Who now have her own show : Christina On The Coast
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

ORDER OF PLAY - SATURDAY, JUNE 29, 2019

CENTRE COURT start 12:30 pm

WTA - [4] [WC] A. Kerber (GER) vs [2] K. Pliskova (CZE)

Not Before 3:00 pm
    ATP - T. Fritz (USA) vs S. Querrey (USA)
    WTA - K. Flipkens (BEL) / B. Mattek-Sands (USA) vs H. Chan (TPE) / L. Chan (TPE)

nice win for Fritz.

I wouldn't have minded if Edmund and Fritz had worn separate kits. At least Edmund had a hat on.

I did say I know he is loaded, and I did say that I don't know what it means. File it under "another failed attempt at humor by Ponchi".
    Missing winter...

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    I did say I know he is loaded, and I did say that I don't know what it means. File it under "another failed attempt at humor by Ponchi".
    Yes you did ponchi. I replied too quickly. Reading is fundamental

Karolina Pliskova Women's Singles Champion

With her coach Conchita Martinez

Latisha Chan and sister Chan Hao-ching Women's Doubles Champions

Taylor Fritz Men's Singles Champion

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345