Agree Agree:  9
Likes Likes:  44
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: 2019 FOSP Men's Picks & Results

With Schwartzman's loss, we start the day with 41 players left. For Day 5, here's what you did:

Simon: 10
    Verdasco: 8
    Khachanov: 4
    Lajovic: 4
    Monfils: 4
    Coric: 3
    Pouille: 3
    Struff: 2
    Bautista Agut: 1
    Fognini: 1
    Thompson: 1

TOTAL LEFT: 20

@ponchi, I think your Verdasco panic just came a round too early. French WC has him on the ropes.

I don't mind Verdasco. I know he is a jerk but I really pay little attention to him.
    But with his forehand and serve he should have reached higher levels. I am not saying Slam winner, but top 15 in a more consistent basis.
    Missing winter...

I feel that way about Berdych (minus knowing that hes a jerk). Constantly astonished that both are still top 100 after all these years (and that TB made WTF so often. I sometimes wonder if Svitolina will end up as a WTA equivalent...) And one of my favorite Bercy moments remains the time when, after a Verdasco double fault, I heard an older European woman behind me utter a very world-weary Oh, Fernando.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I hate the fact that I always get such clarity a day or two after getting knocked out of a pool. Take Day 6... The best choices are so incredibly obvious. I mean, for Day 6 you have to go with either Federer or Nadal because, barring injury, they are sure bets to win on Friday and then lose on Sunday to Mahut and Moutet, respectively. So obvious...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234