Agree Agree:  264
Likes Likes:  155
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 429445051525354

Re: The Run to the WH

Very unlikely Biden will be out before Super Tuesday and most certainly not before South Carolina so most people will get a chance to vote for him. It's just that his support seems to be inch deep among other communities.
    Roger forever

Quote Originally Posted by suliso View Post
    OK, where do you think they'd gravitate if Biden were to drop out today?
    Warren? Then again the consensus in the hair salon the other day was that she's too "preachy" which I found a bit ironic...
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”

― Frank Zappa

If Bloomberg has done nothing else he's put out some great ads though.

Stop and Frisk and the Central Park Five cases are mainly NYC stories. Not a lot of people know about the details of either case.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”

― Frank Zappa

They do exist.

Laura Bassett
    @LEBassett
    ·
    3h
    Last night I spoke with a married white woman from Georgia who’s voted Republican her entire life, voted for Trump in 2016, and is now switching her registration to Democrat (voting Klobuchar in the primary) because she’s so disgusted with him and ashamed of her vote.

Sadly, I've seen far too few of them in Ohio. GH

When attack ads go wrong

GOP
    @GOP
    Amy Klobuchar is anything but the midwestern moderate she claims to be. She plans to:
    👎Force taxpayers to pay for abortions—regardless if they are pro-life or pro-choice
    👎Mandate gov't-run health care, housing, & “access to nature”
    👎Give gov't health care to illegal immigrants
    And Amy didn't have to pay for this ad...

― Frank Zappa

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 429445051525354