Agree Agree:  244
Likes Likes:  147
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21364243444546

Re: The Run to the WH

He is asking for people with experience, so College grads are out.
    If you believe in Bloomberg you can give yourself 11 months of work. If you half believe, 4 months. So you are talking $24K for four months in which you will basically have no other life.
    Missing winter...

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    He is asking for people with experience, so College grads are out.
    If you believe in Bloomberg you can give yourself 11 months of work. If you half believe, 4 months. So you are talking $24K for four months in which you will basically have no other life.
    I think he'll find it difficult to find true believers, the kind working for Bernie or Donald.
    Roger forever

Sally Goldenberg
    @SallyGold
    His candidacy is young, but Morning Consult ranks @MikeBloomberg as having the highest unfavorables of any Democratic candidate: https://morningconsult.com/wp-conten...compressed.pdf
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

― Frank Zappa

I have no idea what the normal amount is, but that seems reasonable for around the clock work that will only last 2-5 months. His candidacy also seems out of nowhere, so he has no believers, and he'll have to take whatever political operatives are available.

James Hohmann @jameshohmann

Buttigieg McKinsey client list

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

― Frank Zappa

Seems hard to complain about that list of clients but I'm Huffpost (since every story I see from them about Mayor Pete seems quite negative) and other media outlets will find something that they can criticize - probably that he didn't come up with the solution for global warming despite his smarts, so he obviously isn't the chosen one.
    Last edited by Jeff in TX; Yesterday at 11:26 PM. Reason: additional comment
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21364243444546