Agree Agree:  39
Likes Likes:  31
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Re: The Run to the WH

Two years of non-stop evil buffoonery can drive anybody into despair.
    And I will claim knowledge off the subject because I have been subject to 20 years of evil buffoonery. To the power of 10.
    Starry starry night

Today Faux is talking about Kamala Harris smoking pot (gasp) and listening to Tupac during her college years.

I guess they focused on Tupac because of his mother and the whole exile in Cuba thing along with the reason she was in Cuba?
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm8 View Post
    There is no doubt the stories are a hit job, but I'm also pretty sure, based on the content, the accusations are true. None of the people going on record to praise her refuted the stories, they just said their attitude was different, or that she ALSO did nice things. There hasn't been any proof posted, but the original story suggested the journalists saw the proof.

It's extremely unfortunate but I have strong reservations about her now., and although women are typically judged harder for that kind of leadership, I would certainly have the same reservations for a man.
    Regarding Klobuchar, my trusted political podcast said her congressional office was one of the worst to work for, and everyone knew it. There were only a few congressional staffs you'd never go near, and hers was one. This is from a progressive Democrat with extensive White House experience.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

An interview with South Bend Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...-1442499651884
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Asteroids Champion, 123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Slingo Para-Dice Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    An interview with South Bend Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...-1442499651884
    He's very likable. I like listening to him, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    Today Faux is talking about Kamala Harris smoking pot (gasp) and listening to Tupac during her college years.

I guess they focused on Tupac because of his mother and the whole exile in Cuba thing along with the reason she was in Cuba?
    I'd guess they focused on Tupac to remind their viewers that she's not white.

Buttigieg on Colbert last night. He's ratcheting up his Mike Pence answers. I assume he knows this is a good way to get attention. Those clips and quotes are being shared a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7SHQSGesyM
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    I'd guess they focused on Tupac to remind their viewers that she's not white.
    Right, but they are also preaching to the choir. Very few regular Fox viewers would vote for a Democrat of any skin color.
    Roger forever

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567