Agree Agree:  699
Likes Likes:  381
Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777102117123124125126127
Results 1,891 to 1,895 of 1895
    Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Re: The Run to the WH

So, I don't have to worry about my brother sending me his Facebook friends disturbing posts about the race and coronavirus. Facebook temporarily suspended him for sharing misinformation. He emailed them and they reinstated him, but I doubt he will send me that junk anymore. I never wanted it in the first place.

FYI, Early voting started today in Minnesota, Virginia, South Dakota, and Wyoming

Anthony Tilghman @AnthonyTilghman
    Trump Supporters came over to the early voting site to protest while people are in line to Vote in FairFax Virginia. #EarlyVoting
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1307355994817736705

Trump Supporters continue to protest at the #EarlyVoteVA site in Fairfax VA. They have to move voters inside because they are blocking the site for voters.

As you can see here they are blocking the entrance to the voting site.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1307360544559706113

Update: Most of the #MAGA Supporters cleared out when extra security came to monitor the voting site.
    “No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up.” – Lily Tomlin.

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

My young cousin (21) cannot stand Trump, but will not vote for Biden. Why? Because he smells women's hair and nurses in his complex have told him Biden has severe Alzheimers. He says they should know because they are nurses. I asked him if he has watched Biden speak. He has not. So, who is he voting for? Jo Jorgensen. What does he know about Jo Jorgensen? So little, he thinks Jorgensen is a man.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by shtexas View Post
    My young cousin (21) cannot stand Trump, but will not vote for Biden. Why? Because he smells women's hair and nurses in his complex have told him Biden has severe Alzheimers. He says they should know because they are nurses. I asked him if he has watched Biden speak. He has not. So, who is he voting for? Jo Jorgensen. What does he know about Jo Jorgensen? So little, he thinks Jorgensen is a man.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk
    *facepalm*

I'll go wait in the corner for Ponchi before another "voting shouldn't be universal" tirade
    Meet again we do, old foe...

Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777102117123124125126127