Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Congratulations to the AO 2019 Men's Pool Winners

We have three people who beat the draw in the AO 2019 men's suicide draw pool! They are Leslie, mcbride10s, and PeteFan. mcbride10s won the Jon Wertheim prize by predicting the shortest final.

Congratulations to all three!
    My Suicide Draw Pool avatar

Re: Congratulations to the AO 2019 Men's Pool Winners

Congrats everyone! Didn’t expect final to be THAT one-sided. What is the Jon W. prize?

Congratulations everyone! I would’ve loved the Jon Wertheim prize, but I’m happy to have a medal! I definitely thought it would’ve been a competitive final.

See you at the French Open!

Congrats to mcbride10s on winning the Wertheim prize!

I'm excited to finally get a second medal, but that final didn't go at all how I though it would.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Asteroids Champion, 123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Slingo Para-Dice Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well done, peeps! Your medals have been awarded!

Hi dave g - I replied to your private message but it doesn’t know in my “sent” items 🤷🏻*♂️ Did you receive it? Thanks!