Agree Agree:  9
Likes Likes:  12
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: '19 AO Day 2 OoP & Discussion

I'm on the fence with the romper, but ultimately I think I like it because it seems to celebrate her body shape the way it is now rather than trying to cover it up.

worst dressed so far for me goes to Buzarnescu, who appeared to have pulled her outfit from a laundromat free bin.
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    I'm on the fence with the romper, but ultimately I think I like it because it seems to celebrate her body shape the way it is now rather than trying to cover it up.

worst dressed so far for me goes to Buzarnescu, who appeared to have pulled her outfit from a laundromat free bin.
    I have to apologize for liking it... I've now seen other photos, and, in the words of Michael Kors on Project Runway, "that crotch is insane!" Way too tight in the crotch. Otherwise I would have liked it, in a different color. Love the triangle cutout in the back.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Btw, the romper is actually a dress on the Nike site. The color suits Serena, even if I wouldn’t wear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cock of the clay
    Awards Showcase

Loving this Genie quote:

“Her ranking is top 20 right now, but to me she’s basically always number one. I dont want to talk about it too much and put her on too much of a pedestal because I have to play her in two days, but I love her”

I just read that Serena is calling her outfit a "Serena-tard" and that she and Tatjana Maria regularly have BBQ playdates in Florida, even though her kid is significantly older than Olympia.
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

I just read that Serena is calling her outfit a "Serena-tard" and that she and Tatjana Maria regularly have BBQ playdates in Florida, even though her kid is significantly older than Olympia.
    I knew she and Tatjana were at least friendly. Interesting that they get together that much. I love learning about tennis friendships you'd never guess.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

That's great. Tatjana's kid is more like 5 or 6, right? That's still a great age for a playdate. I'm going to go ahead and assume she has a daughter. Her daughter no doubt loves acting as if Olympia is her baby doll come to life and is very attentive to her. It's usually about the most adorable thing ever and very common. My nieces love love playing with their 18 month old godsister and talk about her nonstop following a visit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234