Agree Agree:  331
Likes Likes:  924
Page 91 of 108 FirstFirst ... 416681878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1610

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

Dinner in Mason, Ohio (Cincy Open) earlier in the week

Starting at the top and going clockwise - Shelby Rogers, Bethanie, Coco, and Jen Brady

Players also starting to arrive in NYC.

Anett Kontaveit from her IG. She doesn't say where she is, but looks to me that she's in front of the Vessel in Hudson Yards

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    Fun at Kings Island (across from Cincy Open complex) before heading to USO, posted on their respective IGs. Karen Khachanov in the middle with the banana, Benoit Paire to the right of him, and Pierre-Hugues Herbert is second from the right.

This is really adorable.

Petra Kvitova
    @Petra_Kvitova
    Always good to be back
    @usopen
    👍

Taking small steps in the right direction 💪

Anisimova’s father has died. ESPN’s article said he was “found dead” and that the family has not commented. It sounds unexpected, not like he had been ill. Can’t tell. Regardless, she obviously won’t play the US Open.

https://www.espn.com/tennis/story/_/...n-father-death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Oh how sad! Definitely don't think he's been ill, very likely that would've been mentioned since he's around often. Amanda might be out for a while because of this. They were very close, he was her coach for a long time.

Tennis Players Random, Random

Quote Originally Posted by MeganFernandez View Post
    Anisimova’s father has died. ESPN’s article said he was “found dead” and that the family has not commented. It sounds unexpected, not like he had been ill. Can’t tell. Regardless, she obviously won’t play the US Open.

https://www.espn.com/tennis/story/_/...n-father-death

Oh how sad! Definitely don't think he's been ill, very likely that would've been mentioned since he's around often. Amanda might be out for a while because of this. They were very close, he was her coach for a long time.
    Yes, it could be very painful to go back on the court. We’ll see. Much more important things right now.
    Last edited by MeganFernandez; 08-19-2019 at 08:28 PM.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Wow. My sympathy to her and her family.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”

― Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by MeganFernandez View Post
    Yes, it could be very painful to go back on the court. We’ll see. Much more important things right now.
    I wasn't even thinking about court in relation to him honestly. Not that there's a good time to deal with this, but at 17? That's just super rough to lose a parent that young and will likely take an extended time to move forward. She might get back to training and everything sooner than later, routine can be your friend when you're grieving. But be okay and how we've come to know her? Probably gonna take awhile and that's totally understandable. Hope her and her family get through this okay.

Janko Tipsarevic
    @TipsarevicJanko
    It has been a great 16 years.After a lot of soul searching and thinking what is important to me in this stage of my life and what does make me happy,I have decided to retire from professional tennis.I’m not gonna… https://instagram.com/p/B1YyME-FgCv/...d=8jaobjtc2ti7

@skating that's official tennis, you can definitely post that in the Tennis 2.0 thread where most retirement stuff has gone. I think some people may not check in here and miss that announcement. I'll post it later on if you don't have the chance to post in there.

@skating that's official tennis, you can definitely post that in the Tennis 2.0 thread where most retirement stuff has gone. I think some people may not check in here and miss that announcement. I'll post it later on if you don't have the chance to post in there.
    Done

Anabel Medina Garrigues and Garbine Muguruza. Not sure where they are, posted on Garbine's IG

Sloane at her NYC hotel, posted on her IG

Caro and Angie after practicing together in the Hamptons. Posted on Angie's IG.

Page 91 of 108 FirstFirst ... 416681878889909192939495101 ... LastLast