Agree Agree:  408
Likes Likes:  1,170
Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282107122128129130131132
Results 1,966 to 1,978 of 1978

Tennis Players Random, Random

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    I really want to know what "Top Clanky" means.

They have the same singles ranking!
    If you ever meet Petra, that should be your question. Let’s hope the answer doesn’t involve Radek.

Jack Sock inspires some of your best work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    Petra Kvitova on the cover of a magazine, not sure what an equivalent would be and can't read the topics on the cover. Anyone who speaks Czech, feel free to tell us more.

I aimed my google translate camera at it.

The magazine title is "World Women".

Top Clanky is reported to be "Top Articles".

An Interview with Petra Kvitova. Roughly "Do everything from the heart. I won't be any different from that. These are the details of everyday life for me."
    I disapprove of this message

Donna Vekic and Maria Sakkari at Cleland Wildlife Park in Adelaide. Not sure if they were there together, but they are friends so it's possible.

I figured some of you would like these and think they were cute. Not my thing and the cuteness factor is brief for me and quickly curbed as I'm paying attention to them wearing different clothes with the koalas, which likely means those claws are just a touch away from being deadly and require wearing some kind of special thick top to protect you.
    Last edited by JazzNU; 01-17-2020 at 03:19 PM.

I don't know how many here have seen the pics of koalas, who normally shun humans, walking up to people for water. Seeing those pics and reading that they realy don't like humans made me wonder about all the pics players have taken with koala's during the run up to the AO.

Those claws look deadly.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”

― Frank Zappa

German players and coaches

Roger forever

Colette Lewis
    @zootennis

Looking through some old Eddie Herr photos and came across this gem from boys 14s doubles competition in 2011 (yes, Zverev and Rublev won the title) #tbt

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”

― Frank Zappa

Bianca attending an FC Barcelona match in Barcelona, tickets courtesy of La Liga. She's really struggling through missing the Aussie Open

Jelena posted several pictures when her dad passed. I only remember seeing one posted here, so here are the others. She's really cute. Also, her face really hasn't changed much at all.

Esther Vergeer has been diagnosed with breast cancer—she announced on Twitter
    This is not the bouquet you toss

This is really nice. Lizette Cabrera's birthday towards the end of December. Just seeing it now, but this has a lot of Aussie players in the second picture at her party to help her celebrate. I don't know everyone, but I know some and this was tagged so I can identify a few more as well. First picture is of Lizette and Priscilla which will help with identifying them in the second one. Pretty sure all but maybe 2 women in the top row are tennis players.

Lizette Cabrera and Priscilla Hon

Starting on the left side for both rows-
    Top Row: Maddison Inglis, Kaylah McPhee, not sure, Lizette's sister, Lizette, Priscilla, not sure about the final girl and two guys
    Bottom Row: Not sure about the first three, James Duckworth, Alex De Minaur, Matt Reid, John Millman, and Chris Ellis

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    Esther Vergeer has been diagnosed with breast cancer—she announced on Twitter

Well, that sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm8 View Post
    Well, that sucks.
    Here's hoping she remains undefeated.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282107122128129130131132