Agree Agree:  259
Likes Likes:  731
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3358737980818283
Results 1,231 to 1,244 of 1244

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

I don't think I've ever seen this photo before.
    Last edited by skatingfan; 07-12-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Maid Marion
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

The Duchess of Sussex and Venus Williams
    posted by @freepeeper
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Martina Hingis
    ‏Verified account
    @mhingis

STANDING OVATION for both players in this @Wimbledon finals! What a joy and privilege to watch. #fighters #wimbledon @rogerfederer @DjokerNole

She is being dragged by some in Tennis Twitter but I don't know why. Doesn't everyone tweet a picture of themselves when congratulating others? I need to check in with the daughter. Maybe this is a thing?

That's an odd tweet from Martina picture wise. No picture would've been better, but if she really wanted to include one, one of her winning Wimbledon as if she's reminiscing about that feeling of playing in a final would've worked and avoided a lot of those comments I think, not all, but definitely some.

Here's a nice one she posted the other day.

Martina Hingis
    Verified account
    @mhingis
    Jul 16

Celebrating the Grand Opening of the Grand Dame Hotel Quellenhof. Cheers to 150 years of history at @resortragaz #cheers #celebration #grandopening

From a charity tennis tournament, Bosco Friends Open, in Russia. Very nice, especially happy to see Elena and Nadia.

Elena Dementieva, Nadia Petrova, Elena Vesnina, not sure, Ekaterina Makarova and best guess is Vera Dushevina

Makarova, Medvedev, Dementieva, and Khachanov

Here's another one from the event - Olympic gold medalist Evgeni Plushenko (an overrated figure skater - yeah, that's what I said), no idea on the woman in sunglasses, Elena and her husband and former NHL player, Maxim Afinogenov.

The blonde lady with sunglasses looks like Plushenko's wife Yana Rudkovskaya

I wouldn't say that Plushenko was overrated, I just don't think he ever achieved the potential with his skating because he didn't have any competition during the latter stages of his career leading into the 2006 Olympics. He didn't take any risks artistically, and kept his programs relatively simple to ensure he didn't make any mistakes on the jumps.

Chad
    @CCSMOOTH13

Congrats to Alison Riske and Stephen Amritraj! #JustMarried

🎥: Lauren Davis/IG

https://twitter.com/i/status/1152718539964506112

Danielle Collins and Amanda Anisimova at the Tennis Hall of Fame. Sounds like they played an exhibition match there.

Alison Riske and Stephen Amritraj

Stephen, Alison, and best man and Stephen's cousin, Prakash Amritraj (former ATP player, current Tennis Channel correspondent)

Alison Riske@Riske4rewards
    officially an Amritraj! I’m the luckiest lady because of @stephenamritraj ! where all my new Indian followers at??!! here’s a little Bollywood to try to win over your affection! ������

https://twitter.com/Riske4rewards/st...81713326411778

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Quick Words Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    Danielle Collins and Amanda Anisimova at the Tennis Hall of Fame. Sounds like they played an exhibition match there.

It was an exhibition doubles match. Anisimova teamed up with Gigi Fernandez. Collins teamed up with Jill Craybas. I don't know who won.

They also played singles which was won by Collins in Fast 4 format.
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3358737980818283