Agree Agree:  211
Likes Likes:  626
Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9344955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

Yes, it's motorcycles racing around the lap and those things have no breaks and only one gear. Popular in certain North and East European countries (Poland in particular).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorc...#International
    Roger forever

Darren Cahill did a sit down with Matt Zemek and had this to say about Ernests:

Matt Zemek
    ‏@mzemek

"He wants it so badly. Everyone has this perception about Ernie, he doesn't try that hard because of what he has and the family wealth.
    "It's actually the opposite. He wants to make a name for himself... TOO much."
    "He got a bad rap for a # of years"

"He's an incredible guy. I have a big soft spot for him."

Cahill on Gulbis
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by fastbackss View Post
    I appreciate the comment - but I didn't know for sure! The cushioned blocks and general shape led me to believe that it was motorcycle racing. That appears to be correct - and the season for that group started last weekend in Warsaw.
    That now seems so obvious now that you're saying that and I look again, but looking at the photo initially it never occurred to me it was motorcycles. Look at that crowd! Guess it's pretty popular.

Vika in Paris

Daria Gavrilova in Strasbourg, France. I believe in order in the first photo it is Abigail Spears, Dasha, Olga Savchuk, and Nadia Kichenok. The second picture is in front of Strasbourg Cathedral.

Pavlyuchenkova

Roger forever

Simona's red dress
    via IG/FB
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post

Simona's red dress
    via IG/FB
    Cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post

Borna with Simona, Karo and Elina.
    This is from an event that Hublot did at the Eiffel Tower the other day. Here are additional photos. That is Fabrice Santoro in the pictures as well.

Belinda Bencic is on the cover of an upcoming issue of Swiss magazine Schweizer Illustrierte. Not clear on what kind of magazine it is, kinda seems like a US Weekly/People vibe that covers celebrities. Hopefully @suliso knows and can chime in on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    This is from an event that Hublot did at the Eiffel Tower the other day. Here are additional photos. That is Fabrice Santoro in the pictures as well.

I like Svitolina's look. Unfortunate juxtaposition of a streetlight behind her head. Makes her hair look messier than it is.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Didn't know Hublot had so many players signed. Seeing how their watches start around the affordable $35,000, I wonder why sign so many tennis players.
    About those BB pictures: Suliso won't be able to tell us anything because Suliso's brain will short circuit when he sees the shots. She looks very pretty indeed (I know, lots of production. Don't care)
    Starry starry night

It's a weekly illustrated journal mostly focusing on enertainment news etc. Don't remember those American publications so can't compare.
    Roger forever

Yeah @ponchi, a lot of luxury brands endorse tennis players. I assume they are getting plenty out of it since so many do it. Rolex has I think Thiem, Dimitrov, Wozniacki, Muguruza, Kerber and I think I'm forgetting a few. Kvitova is with TAG Hauer as of last year, I believe Maria was with them before her suspension. And of course Rafa and Serena have showcased wildly expensive watches in the past, but I don't remember the brands. There's also jewelry and diamond sponsorship for sure.

Roger has been with Rolex for many years.
    Roger forever

Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9344955565758596061626369 ... LastLast