Agree Agree:  215
Likes Likes:  634
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2449647071727374
Results 1,096 to 1,100 of 1100

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

I guess Fever Tree is a company that makes drink mixers. Who knew? They had some kind of serving challenge and posted videos of the competition on their FB page. They posted a couple of pictures on Twitter and IG as well.

Kevin Anderson

Feliciano Lopez

They make the most expensive soda/ginger ale/ginger beer/tonic in the world.
    You have to mix it with something else so that you can save some money. Not on the booze, THEIR stuff.
    (But their Ginger Beer is delicious).
    Starry starry night

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    They make the most expensive soda/ginger ale/ginger beer/tonic in the world.
    You have to mix it with something else so that you can save some money. Not on the booze, THEIR stuff.
    (But their Ginger Beer is delicious).
    I love a ginger beer mixer. Sold.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

cock of the clay
    Awards Showcase

There’s a consumer show in the UK where critics taste different brands of products without knowing the brand, then guess which is which. Fever tree tonic was on it recently, and every critic chose the supermarkets own cheap tonic over the fever tree. I guess the ginger beer is better than the tonic!

But remember that tonic is supposed to taste horrible. The worst the better.
    A gin and tonic is basically designed to taste so bad the rest of the evening (and your life) is swell in comparison.
    Starry starry night

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2449647071727374