Agree Agree:  493
Likes Likes:  1,302
Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103128143149150151152153
Results 2,281 to 2,292 of 2292

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

Stan does seem to be fond of bears. I thought his dinner date was a present from Andy Murray, but it was the other way around: https://www.atptour.com/en/news/murr...l-january-2019

Quote Originally Posted by liam_valid View Post
    Stans on IG Live now, and he’s rather entertaining
    Would be significantly better if I still understood any French. But I for sure saw David Goffin and Lucas Pouille. Anyone else make an appearance?

ETA: I forgot. Paire was there too. That beard is getting burly in quarantine.
    Last edited by JazzNU; 03-24-2020 at 09:36 PM.

Juan Sebastian Cabal and his son Jacobo making brownies. He's adorable.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-IiGsDAwBj/

Roger and Mirka are donating 1 million Swiss Francs to help vulnerable Swiss families. These messages aren't as long as they look, he posted it in English, German, and French.

Yulia Putintseva in Delray Beach last week...and that's a community pool. The messaging in Florida has been so very dangerous.

The Florida governor has made a complete mess of the state's response to the situation, which has really gotten dire in parts of Florida. GH

Quote Originally Posted by GlennHarman View Post
    The Florida governor has made a complete mess of the state's response to the situation, which has really gotten dire in parts of Florida. GH
    He had to ask his "daddy" for help which was granted for federal emergency help.
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

A state that is at least 50% immigrants, many of them illegal aliens (there are at least 300,000 Vennies in there, with no papers) and yet consistently votes GOP. That tells you how smart they are.
    (And I went to college there, so I have a bit of expertise on the subject)
    Missing winter...

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and his son playing a little music. Just so cute. Loving these family videos. So nice that they are able to spend more time with their kids even if the reason sucks.

https://twitter.com/tsonga7/status/1243575444030578690
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B-PkirUIET5/

Novak and Jelena are donating 1 million euros through their foundation to help with purchasing ventilators.

Last edited by JazzNU; Yesterday at 05:22 PM.

Rafa Nadal and Pau Gasol (NBA player) have launched an initiative called #NuestraMejorVictoria where they are hoping professional Spanish athletes will donate to help support Spain in the same way Spain has always supported them through their victories. They are attempting to raise 11 million euros.

Alex Corretja, David Ferrer, Feliciano Lopez, Garbine Muguruza, Carla Suarez Navarro, Roberto Bautista Agut, and Paula Badosa are among the tennis players who have pledged to donate to the initiative. There are many from other sports who have as well.

Gisela Dulko with her three kids. She now owns a company designing and selling children's clothing.

Her husband is a soccer player who used to play for Real Madrid, but now also at the tail end of his career and back in Argentina.
    Roger forever

Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103128143149150151152153