Agree Agree:  501
Likes Likes:  1,314
Page 140 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4090115130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2330

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

It happens to Novak ALL AROUND THE WORLD and the problem is the world?
    The bad part: it will rub on Novak, whom for the last years has behaved well against Rafa and Roger. The three of them have been respectful of each other. So statements like this really do not help his son.
    (The best player of all times is signed by Lacoste and Asics, and you still don't get it, Papa Djokovic?)
    Missing winter...

Been playing a long while Deuce*'s Avatar

So... Novak's dad believes that the tennis public lacks respect for his son...
    And he (dad) goes about trying to solve this problem of disrespect by mouthing off, thus inviting more disrespect of his son.

It seems that half of the lack of respect that Novak gets is because of his dad's arrogance - it's like Novak is the representative for his dad... it's difficult for tennis fans to show their disrespect to Novak's father because he isn't very accessible to them - and so they do so via Novak, who is much more accessible.
    * Yes, it's me (last seen on TW boards in 2009).

Kristie Ahn @kristieahn

If I sneeze, plz do not stare at me. I do not have coronavirus, I simply am allergic to your ignorant bs.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”

― Frank Zappa

Stefanos Tsitsipas in Oman. Said he decided on a whim to visit Oma for the first time, just packed his bags and went. I don't doubt that it wasn't planned far in advance, but he's also planning on being in Dubai in like two weeks, which I'm sure was a factor.

Tennis TV
    @TennisTV
    Has a tennis player ever been endorsed by a Canadian Maple Syrup manufacturer? 🤔
    Maybe @VasekPospisil should be the first? 🇨🇦

#OSDF20

https://twitter.com/i/status/1226520389024657408

Imagine the sugar rush...
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”

― Frank Zappa

Maria Sakkari with a new sponsor, a natural cosmetics brand in Greece called Aptiva. She looks nice here.

Nice casual photo of Danielle Collins from her IG

We knew about this since our own @JT was there and told us, but here's a photo of Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Serena, and Olympia at the Fed Cup Qualifer in Everett, WA.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    Stefanos Tsitsipas in Oman. Said he decided on a whim to visit Oma for the first time, just packed his bags and went. I don't doubt that it wasn't planned far in advance, but he's also planning on being in Dubai in like two weeks, which I'm sure was a factor.
    He showed up in Rotterdam, so my skepticism about his "spur of the moment" trip was misplaced. I got that one wrong, but I'll still be skeptical next time.

Been playing a long while Deuce*'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    Tennis TV
    @TennisTV
    Has a tennis player ever been endorsed by a Canadian Maple Syrup manufacturer? ��
    Maybe @VasekPospisil should be the first? ����

#OSDF20

https://twitter.com/i/status/1226520389024657408

Imagine the sugar rush...
    ^ It's somewhat unfortunate that Vasek's nice run in Montpelier coincided with the Fed Cup, the latter of which overshadowed the former in the Canadian media.
    * Yes, it's me (last seen on TW boards in 2009).

Vasek Pospisil
    @VasekPospisil
    Maple Syrup 🍁:

Best Sports performance drink.
    Anti-cancerous properties.
    Rich in nutrients & minerals.
    Fights against terrorists.
    Shockingly good in coffee.
    A great friend.

You’re Welcome, World.

― Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    Vasek Pospisil
    @VasekPospisil
    Maple Syrup ��:

Best Sports performance drink.
    Anti-cancerous properties.
    Rich in nutrients & minerals.
    Fights against terrorists.
    Shockingly good in coffee.
    A great friend.

You’re Welcome, World.
    Almost like this, but then..... Seems like he'll have a new sponsor by the end of the week regardless, right? Well, that's how it would work in the US at least.

Pictures out of the St. Petersburg tournament. Belinda Bencic and Donna Vekic look to have been players used to promote the event the most this time around. These were taken before the players' party

Other photos from the players party. Wide range of looks here.

Jennifer Brady, Michael Geserer (no idea), and Kristie Ahn

Caroline Garcia

Alison Van Uytvanck and Kiki Bertens

Petra Kvitova

Kiki Mladenovic

Sveta Kuznetsova

Full length of Kiki M. and Petra from their respective accounts. While I had guessed Kiki's full outfit correctly, I was thinking Petra's dress was much shorter.

Page 140 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4090115130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast