Agree Agree:  356
Likes Likes:  1,029
Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 196994109115116117118119
Results 1,771 to 1,778 of 1778

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

Quote Originally Posted by suliso View Post
    Confirmed retirements on ATP tour this year: Nicolas Almagro. Marcos Baghdatis, Tomas Berdych, Victor Estrella Burgos, David Ferrer, Max Mirnyi, Janko Tipsarevic. Five of them reach the top 10.
    On the WTA side: Julia Boserup, Dominika Cibulkova, Mariana Duque Marino, Maria Irigoyen, Emma Laine, An-Sophie Mestach, Arantxa Parra Santonja, Lucie Safarova

In unretirement news, it looks like Tatiana Golovin is going to give it another shot.
    This is not the bouquet you toss

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    In unretirement news, it looks like Tatiana Golovin is going to give it another shot.
    Hadn't heard about that, but makes sense if she's feeling healthy. Her youngest is at least 2 by now.

On the WTA side: Julia Boserup, Dominika Cibulkova, Mariana Duque Marino, Maria Irigoyen, Emma Laine, An-Sophie Mestach, Arantxa Parra Santonja, Lucie Safarova

Well, I as least heard of two of them. Most of the names you listed Charlie are totally unfamiliar to me.
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."

Emma Laine once played Venus and JT commented she's from North Pole
    Roger forever

Quote Originally Posted by suliso View Post
    Emma Laine once played Venus and JT commented she's from North Pole
    I don't remember that, but it tracks.

I looked up one of the 4 names I didn't know thinking these players were like top 200 in singles who had some mild success in doubles. The one I looked up was Top 50 in singles and top 25 in doubles. I feel bad her name didn't even come close to registering for me.

Mestach won a junior grand slam (I don't remember which one off the top of my head) and was predicted to be a future up and comer, but I guess it never happened for her. I don't even think she's that old.

Mestach won a junior grand slam (I don't remember which one off the top of my head) and was predicted to be a future up and comer, but I guess it never happened for her. I don't even think she's that old.
    I looked it up. She won the 2011 Australian Open Junior Girls singles and doubles titles, defeating Monica Puig in straight sets in the singles final, and partnering with Demi Schnur in the doubles.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_A...rls%27_Singles

Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 196994109115116117118119