Agree Agree:  360
Likes Likes:  1,040
Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 207095110116117118119120
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 1800

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

Marion bartoli
    @bartoli_marion
    Forever YES!! Je suis tellement heureuse et émue de devenir ta femme mon amour !J ai hâte de passer le reste de ma vie à tes côtés, à t aimer, t encourager et prendre soin de toi !!La 1ere fois que je t ai vu, je savais que notre histoire serait exceptionnelle!!Je t'aime ma vie !
    Translated from French by
    Forever YES !! I am so happy and moved to become your wife my love! I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with you, love, encourage and take care of you !! The first time I saw you, I knew our story would be exceptional !! I love you my life!

12:20 PM · Nov 21, 2019
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”

― Frank Zappa

Carla Suarez Navarro from her IG
    Vive la vida con quién te dé vida ☺️(Live life with whom you are living) @martarf_10 #amistad #bettertogether
    I saw another translation that was "live life with who gives you life" or something like that
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”

― Frank Zappa

Sadly Roberto Bautista Agut's father has passed away. He lost his mother 18 months ago.

JB
    @Minerva2BC

Roberto's father has passed away. RIP.

El Partidazo de COPE
    @partidazocope
    �� Informa
    @copecastellon

�� Esta tarde ha fallecido Ximo Bautista, el padre del tenista español Roberto Bautista.

�� DEP
    Translate Tweet

― Frank Zappa

Stefani Graf, husband Andre Agassi,and their son Jaden Gil with her mother Heidi,

― Frank Zappa

Steffi has aged much better than Andre...
    Roger forever

My partner and I have long been debating about Stefanos maybe being gay (or at least that’s our wishful thinking). The posts from his current Iceland trip have us rather convinced.

Been playing a long while Deuce*'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suliso View Post
    ^ Yes... Andre is likely now regretting all of those "Image is Everything" ads he did in his youth.
    * Yes, it's me (last seen on TW boards in 2009).

In order:
    Marion and her future husband have pretty not good looking hands. But good for her.
    Carla: It translates: Live life with the person that gives you life.
    Steffi: Looking absolutely gorgeous (and I always thought she was very interesting looking) while indeed Andre should hit the gym with her more often.
    Stefanos. My gaydar does not trigger but at the same time, it would not surprise me. So go for it. Be a true pioneer. But of course, his choice.
    Missing winter...

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by suliso View Post
    We could've said that while Andre was playing! I don't think he's gotten much worse since he stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce* View Post
    ^ Yes... Andre is likely now regretting all of those "Image is Everything" ads he did in his youth.
    I'm blaming it more on the meth and other assorted drugs
    A Canadian Slam winner? Inconceivable!

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post

Stefani Graf, husband Andre Agassi,and their son Jaden Gil with her mother Heidi,
    This is a nice family photo, but we're burying the lead here a bit on poor Jaden. Does that scene not look familiar to anyone? He's clearly signing a national letter of intent. I looked it up, he just committed to playing baseball at USC. Very nice for him.

Some overly ambitious bettors from the early 2000s just lost a bundle.

Karolina with her husband on a beach

Roger forever

I rarely think she looks or photographs as good as Kristyna, but Karolina looks nice here. I'll never be a fan of him.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    I rarely think she looks or photographs as good as Kristyna, but Karolina looks nice here. I'll never be a fan of him.
    That makes two of us.

― Frank Zappa

Behind the Racquet:

Dinara Safina

“I turned pro when I was 15 and I quit when I was 25. It was 10 years of quite an experience that came to a tough end when I fractured my lower back. Even with all the hard work and lots of pressure day to day, I really enjoyed my time and I was happiest when I could wake up and just get on court. It is funny, once I quit I was really missing the adrenaline and energy that you experience from tennis. It has been very difficult to find anything that can take its place, something that truly motivates me. I am proud of what I have achieved and am not blaming anyone for my injuries, just thankful that I was able to enjoy all those years. I still do not see myself coming back on tour like Kim Clijsters or Tatiana Golovin, but I can definitely see myself coaching and sharing my experiences with another player. I see many girls today content with what they are achieving, while when I played each person wanted to be better than the one ahead of them, more than anything. It is tough to judge when you aren’t playing but this is what I see. Henin, Clijsters, Davenport, Capriati, Pierce, Mauresmo and the other Russians were all pushing the limits, always eager to be better. I feel there was a different sense of rivalry in those years. I recently finished my law degree, which was a goal of mine, but I keep finding my head wanting to get back into tennis. These 8-9 years since my career have not been the easiest. I think this happens quite often to players after they retire, they struggle with depression. One of the main reasons is because you go from playing on tour, the center of attention, to just another person. When I was number one in the world, everyone was gathering around me, wanting to just get a piece of me. Now it seems like many don’t really care. I have even tried multiple times to approach the president of our tennis federation to see if I could be a part of helping the next generation and they never contact me back. It seems like they don’t want to help you anymore. You wonder why they wouldn’t want you after all you accomplished for the country (silver medal and one in the world) and it just leaves you confused and hurt. It feels like constant reminders that they don’t need you anymore and they just don’t care. You realize you have to take care of yourself and the feeling of loneliness are not easy to deal with at all. It has only gotten better this year when I accepted everything I didn’t want to be true. I have worked to bring my happiness back and now I go up to players and agents directly telling them I am interested in being a coach. No matter what you do or accomplish, you have to be there for yourself, not relying on anyone, and that was a tough lesson to learn.”

-Dinara Safina (@dinarasafinaofficial)

https://www.behindtheracquet.com/#/dinara-safina/

― Frank Zappa

Such brutal honestly and self-awareness from Safina. Love it

Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 207095110116117118119120